Chapter 2

In 3rd Period...

Kirby's p.o.v.

I walked into Mr.Adams' class and looked around for my girlfriend but I couldn't find her.I went sit down in my chair which was the desk in front of her's.I noticed someone coming towards me.This person had hair covering their face and I could tell that they were sniffling.That's when I realized who it was.It was Isabella.I stood up and took her in my arms,removing the hair from her face, "What's wrong babe?" She looked up at me and I wiped away her tears as she hugged me tightly, "Everything hurts.Everything." I sighed and kissed her head,rubbing her back in comfort.She buried her face in my chest as she hugged me tighter,I could tell something wasn't right.For the past months,she's been in pain or just tired.Something seriously isn't right.And I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

Anyways,she looked up at me and said, "Kirb,I want to go home." I nodded and hugged her as tight as I could.Her body felt so fragile.She stayed still and didn't move so I sat down,her on my lap.She placed her face in the crook of my neck,I could feel her hot tears falling.My heart just broke in two.Mr.Adams walked in and he saw her,his expression softened.He walked over and said, "Excuse me class but would you please head to the library?We are spending all hour in there so head on over." The class got up and left,leaving us 3 alone.

"Kirby,is she okay?" Mr.Adams asked me as Isabella sat there,curled up in my lap,asleep.I shook my head, "To be honest,I don't think so sir.She hasn't been feeling right for the past few months.I think something is bothering her badly but she won't tell me." Mr.Adams looked at Isabella who was passed out,just asleep.He pondered and thought until he said, "Okay,tell you what.Bring her to the nurse's office and call her mom.And you can stay with her until she leaves.Got it Mr.Buckets?" I nodded and he walked out,leaving me alone with my sick girlfriend.I shook her gently,her head coming up out of the crook of my neck,her face completly red. "Hey baby.We're gunna bring you to the nurse's office and call your mom to come and get you.To take you home." She nodded and got up,allowing me to slide out of my desk.Once I did,I grabbed her hand and she scooted closer to me.I wrap my arms around her and lead her to the nurse's.