The Decision, Well Not Really

*grian pov*

"Wait...don't leave..." Scar pleads. "What do you want?!" I say stoping in my tracks still looking a head not turning around. "Look I-" I storm off again. "Wait G!" I hear a voice behind me. "What now?!" I say turning and slapping them. it was scar. "I wanted to explain-" "NO! you dont explain! you clearly perfer mumbo as your friend!"

"No! thats not what i was gonna say-" "WHY DONT YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" I face him. my wings puff up with rage, his expression once soft now angry. "Look i wanted to be reasonable but your being difficult!" he says pointing me. "Me? DIFFICULT?! Your the one thats being immature!" my eyes start to water. "Forget the promise we made, I declare a war on Birdia, no matter how long it is!" he says with a red face and fists clenched. "We got a war?" he asks, "We have a war," We both storm off..

I hear someone running behind me. "Grian?" It's mumbo. "Huh." I say with a pissed face (I would put it nicer but I have no idea how I would sorry-) "I wanted to know if I could lead Birdia to the war..? You know gather people to join and fight against Jellino," he say's nervously. That's... never mind..

"Well ok, I'll make some posters for Birdia to see and help us with this war." He nods and runs off. As I go up to the front of the palace, I inhale. "PEOPLE OF BIRDIA!" Everyone has their eyes on me. I become a bit nervous. "I would say something good for the first announcement but, we are going into war." Everyone gasps. "WITH THE MANIACS?" Someone shouts. "Nope not that, with the Jellians"I say. Their faces become confused. "HUH?! I THOUGHT YOU GOT US A FREE ALLIANCE!!" My mouth opens a bit and stumbles back a bit. "Umm... we had an argument, and that resulted in this,"

Some smile sympathetically and others still confused as hell. Then someone shouts something. "ARROW!!! KING GRIAN!" They all shout at different times. I catch it like it's nothing. I recognize the arrow though, it's Scars favorite arrows.

Hey G,

So about the war, we have a month delay because we know how hard it is to form an army. But yeha, you have a month to get enough troopers and I have a month as well. Also can we get over this argument? If not I understand, I would mind at all if we hung out secretly for a bit... not in a weird way or anything. Sorry for wasting your time and my favorite arrow,

Bye ƃ

I sigh, "everyone, please go back to what your doing kingdom event over," I run over the fence then fly over to his tower. "Scar?" I knock on it. I feel the door jiggle with my face on it. "Yes-" he opens the door and I fall on him causing him to fall. Of course I had to land with my head on his chest. "O-oh," he says putting his hand on my head. This made my wings puff up. Then they wrap around him as he picks up the both of us. "Why are you doing this?" He giggles.

"I have no idea Scar," I say with my head still on his chest. "So you want to hang out?" I move myself. "Yeah I guess."

We walk up to his room. His room had the ambiance of a quiet but pleasant room. His room was barely messy, besides all of the notebooks everywhere. Drawings on the wall, some books on the ground. His table has a very old drawing from when he was 7. As I walk around you could hear your own footsteps; that quiet.

"So, you want to just go outside?" I shake my head and grab some clothes on the ground and fold them. "What are you doing?" He walks up behind me. "Fixing your clothes, what happened your never like this?" I show the very wrinkly sweater. I was putting it against him and sees, it's very oversized. It when to his knees. "Oh I have no idea, Bdubs can in like a storm and messed everything up," I snort. "Really? Would I buy that?" His face looks more red. "Ok fine I was looking for a specific shirt and crumpled them up like a piece of paper."

I nod and put the sweater away. His once smiling face turns into a small frown. Without the context to seems like he's trying to say something to me. I grab it again and put I against me. I my went to almost my ankles. He smiles. "Want it? My mom accidentally bought a very big sweater that none of us can fit," I chuckle. "Why not, I'm down to get free sweaters." I sniff the sweater quietly. Has the smell of the forest dew. "I think you would like it," pointing to the little mushroom and bird on the sleeves.

"Well yeah I would like it!" I say punching him. (For retrospect Grian is 4'11 YES IM MAKING IM VERY TINY. And scar is about 5'7 tall and short. Lmao) He looks at me and then flicks me. "OW!" I chuckle. "Want to sit by the window?" Pointing to the couch by the window. "Oh yeah why not?" I smile.

~~~Hour later~~~

I fly out waving to Scar. "BYE!!" He yells. I smile more. I fly to my tower. And to only see my notebook open. It had a sentence that caught my eye.

Grian matters, not Scar I need Grian for myself. NOT SCAR..

My heart drops. Who would write this?! My mind went to my ex best friend. Iskall. He was a good guy but as soon as he learned about me and Scars friendship he wanted to kill scar. As soon as he injured scar and gave him more scars. I removed him from my friend circle. I haven't seen him since but I hope he doesn't read my notebook if he's gotten into my tower...

I walk outside and I fall and fall asleep.

1029 words!

oh my god I really wrote this in one sitting. HOW DID I DO THAT. Anyway as usual I hope you liked this chapter.

See you later! 👋