Chapter 13

"What the hell are you doing?" Lorenzo asks

"What the hell are you doing?" Lorenzo asks. He storms into my room and walks towards me.

"I'm not doing anything" I say.

"Well I can see that" he grabs my arms and pulls me from the bed. I stand in front of him "I thought I told you to pack"

"I'm not packing until you tell me where we are going"

"There's no point now, you don't have time to pack" he snaps. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door "I'll buy you more clothes"

He drags me to the stairs and from the top, the front door is open and one of Lorenzos guards is standing waiting.

"Where's Louis?" I ask. Lorenzo stays silent. I plant me feet on the floor and pull my arm out of his grasp "I'm not moving until you tell me where Louis is".

Lorenzo sighs before his arms circle my waist and he throws me over his shoulders. I gasp.

"Put me down" I shout, I pound my fists against his back "Lorenzo"

"Be quite" he says as he walks down the stairs.

"Lorenzo" I shout "I swear to god if you don't pu-" I'm cut off by the smack that ripples through the air. Did he just slap my ass? "Did you just slap my ass?"

"I don't know, did I?" He says.

"Lorenzo, where is Louis?" I ask when we get outside "if you killed him, I'll kill you"

"I'd like to see you try"

"Stop being cocky and put me down" I hit his back one last time before my feet hit the floor "where are we going?"

"You'll see" he says and opens the door to the limo "now get in"

I cross my arms over my chest in defiance "and if I don't" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He sighs and leans in close enough for his lips to brush my ear. A shiver makes it's way through my body, goosebumps appear on my arms.

I hope he doesn't notice them but by the sound of his voice when he says "then I'll force you", he does.

I might die or kill him. Whichever comes first.

Without saying another word I get in the limo and slide over to the far left. As far away from him as possible.

"Louis take us to the airport" Lorenzo says looking down at his phone.

"Yes sir" Louis says and I can't help the small puff of air that slips past my lips. He's alive.

My eyes move to Lorenzo but he's too busy typing on his phone. "Thank you" I whisper as I turn my body towards the window.

—————————————