Chapter 13

♡George pov♡

I woke up to Clay lightly rubbing his thumb on my lower back. I slowly opened my eyes and he turned red.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I asked tiredly.

He smiled.

"You looked so cute." He mumbled.

"So I don't look cute now?" I asked.

His hand ran up my side and to my face.

"I didn't say that." He replied.

I smiled at him and moved closer. His hand went back down to right above my waist. I glanced at his lips. He smiled and leaned in. I connected our lips. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I climbed over him and out my legs on either side of his hips. His hands went to my waist. I leaned down to connect our lips again. He lightly bit my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I parted my lips more, and he slipped his tongue in. There was a knock on the door, and it opened. I pulled away from Clay, and we both looked to the door.

"Oh my god. I knew it." Quackity said.

Sap peeked his head in the doorway, and his jaw dropped. He pushed past Quackity. I climbed off Clay and sat next to him with a red face. Clay sat up and looked at the two boys.

"I fucking called it!" Sap yelled.

I flinched a bit at the yelling. Sap frowned a bit.

"Sorry George." He quickly apologized.

"It's okay." I replied.

"But I fucking knew it." Sap stated.

He grabbed Quackity's arm and pulled him out of the room. I looked over at Clay.

"Hey um- I never told Jay I was quitting." I mumbled.

He shot me a confused look.

"Will you take me to the bar?" I asked.

He frowned a bit.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"He won't do anything to me if your gonna be there. He's terrified of you." I told him.

He hesitated.

"I guess I can take you." He mumbled.

I nodded in response and we both got out of bed. We got dressed and left the room. Karl was also leaving his room.

"Hey guys." He said smiling.

"Hi." I replied.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"The bar. I'm gonna tell Jay I'm quitting." I mumbled.

He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Good." He stated.

We walked past him and down the stairs. Dream grabbed a set of keys and we left.

"What car are we taking today?" I asked.

"Same one as last time. Sorry to disappoint." He said ruffling my hair a bit.

"I never said I was disappointed. I don't care what car we take. There all cool." I replied.

He laughed then opened the garage. We went in and walked to the bright red car. We got in our respective seats. He started the car and it roared loudly. He pulled out of the driveway and we started down the street.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No it's fine." I replied.