Chapter 21

♡George pov♡

We ran all the way to Dreams car and got in. He started it and sped away. We had lost the cop a long time ago. He wasn't very fast. Dream started towards his house.

"Oh my god, that was so fun." I said laughing.

"You ever run from the cops before?" He asked.

I nodded, of course I had.

"When I was teenager, yeah." I replied.

He laughed.

"Same." He said.

We arrived at his house and got out of the car. I grabbed his hand as we walked to the door. It opened as we arrived, and Karl stood there with his arms crossed.

"Where the hell were you guys? It's fucking midnight." He said.

Me and Clay laughed again. Karl didn't look amused.

"We're adults." Clay stated.

"So? I was worried." Karl replied.

We laughed again and Karl moved to let us in the house. Me and Clay started up the stairs.

"Next time text me please." Karl said following us.

Clay gave him a thumbs up. We went to our room and I took off my shirt and pants. Clay took the hint and went to his closet. He gave me a hoodie and sweatpants. He changed as well. We both climbed into bed and I cuddled up to him.

♡Dream pov♡

I woke up alone again. I stretched and got out of bed. I glanced out the window and he wasn't on the balcony.

"George?" I asked.

No response. I left the room and went downstairs. He wasn't there either.

"What's going on?" Sap asked.

"I can't find George." I replied.

"I can't find Karl." Sap stated.

♡George pov♡

I woke up breathing heavily. I looked over to see Clay still asleep. I climbed out of bed still panicking from the nightmare.

"Georgeee." The man hummed.

I frantically looked around trying to find him. I felt hands grab my waist causing me to jump. I turned around and nobody was there.

"Come on baby. I'm not gonna hurt you." He spoke.

I stared into the dark corner of the room where the voice had come from. His tall large figure stood there. I stepped back and he stepped forward.

"Leave me alone." I whispered.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. He continued coming closer. I felt my back hit the wall and he pinned me against it. I felt his hands run all over my body.

"Your not real." I whispered.

"Oh I'm real George. Your never going to leave me. I'll always be with you." He mumbled.

I ran for the bedroom door. I opened it and shut it behind me. I could hear him following me, taunting me. I ran down the stairs and down another hallway. I went out the back door and ran across the yard. I went to the backyard gun range and opened the door. I shut it behind me and walked to the table. I saw the handgun Clay taught me how to use.

"Your gonna have to do it to get rid of me. I'll always be here. Touching you. Talking to you." He mumbled.

I could feel his breath on my neck. I couldn't breathe. More tears ran down my face as I reached for the handgun.