Chapter 18

♡Dream pov♡

I woke up to aggressive tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see George standing next to my bed. He looked so scared.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He pointed to the door. I was still confused. He pulled out his phone and began typing fast. He showed it to me.

●we need to help krl

"Karl? What happened to Karl?" I asked.

He pointed to the door again and walked towards it. I got out of the bed and followed. We left the room and I saw Quackity and Sapnap standing outside the hallway bathroom.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked.

"Karl locked himself in. We heard a loud noise and now he won't answer. Do you have a key?" Sap asked.

I nodded and ran down the stairs.

♡George pov♡

I was so worried about Karl.  Dream came back upstairs with a key and pushed it into the slot. He turned it and the door popped open. Karl was laying on the ground with his eyes closed. Sap and Quackity went in and shook him gently. He didn't respond. They sat him up and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Karl what the hell happened?" Quackity asked.

Karl looked upset. He pulled away from his 2 lovers.

"Nothing I'm okay." He mumbled.

Quackity and Sap helped him stand.

"What happened?" Sap asked.

"I passed out. I'm fine." He replied.

"No your not Karl." Dream spoke up.

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I know I can't. It'll end in rape and beatings. I don't wanna do that again.

"I am guys. I don't know what happened." He said.

"Your lying." Dream stated.

All of us looked at Dream in confusion whilst Karl stared him down angrily.

"You haven't eaten for a while. I know you haven't." Dream said.

Sap and Quackity looked at Karl shocked and hurt.

"Why didn't you tell us? We could've helped." Quackity said.

Karl shook his head.

"Fuck you Clay." He said angrily.

"I'm just telling the truth." Dream defended.

"No, what the actual fuck. Why would you even tell them that? You said it would stay between us." Karl said raising his voice.

"Yeah I did, until you fucking passed out on the floor." Clay said angrily.

There voices got louder and louder. I didn't even know what was being said anymore. I walked back into Dreams room and slammed the door shut. I sat on the couch and brought my knees to my chest. I've always hated arguing. Me and Noah used to argue a lot. My parents used to argue a lot. The bedroom door opened slowly. Dream came into the room and shut it behind him. He sighed and walked towards me. He stood a couple feet away from me.

"I'm sorry if we scared you away." He said quietly.

I shakily pulled out my phone. The notes app was already open so I began typing.

●my parents argued a lot. So did me and Noah. I just wanted you guys to stop.

I handed it to him. He frowned reading it. He handed it back to me.