Chapter 23

♡George pov♡

I haven't been out of my room in days. I've really only been to the bathroom, my bed, and the balcony, which is where I was right now. I sat on the concrete floor with my cigarette between my fingers. I leaned my head against the metal bar connected to the railing as I took another drag. I haven't seen Dream for days. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I took another long drag. The sound of a door opening caught me off guard. I heard a female giggle and walk out of Dreams room onto the balcony.

"Shut up." She said giggling.

Dream also stepped out onto the balcony. I grabbed onto the railing and pulled myself up. I put out the cigarette and went back inside. I made an effort to slam the door. I thought the balcony was our thing. Why the fuck is he doing it with her? I grabbed Dreams sweatshirt and put it on. I put the $50 bill in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and opened Karl's contact.

●me: I'm going on a quick walk. I'll keep my location on. Just need to clear my head.

I got a reply instantly.

●Karl: stay safe👍

I smiled a bit at the text before putting my phone in my pocket. I left my room and went downstairs. I went through the front door and started down the sidewalk. I'm so happy he lived close. I walked for 20 minutes before I arrived at a rundown motel. I walked to door number 8 and knocked. The door opened and the gruff looking man answered.

"George, long time no see." He said giving me a small smile.

He stepped out of the way to let me enter. I walked in and he shut the door behind me.

"How are ya kid?" He asked.

"Eh." I mumbled.

He frowned a bit and began picking stuff up off the floor.

"Sorry about the mess." He apologized tossing a shirt into a basket.

"You know I don't care." I replied.

"Go ahead and take a seat wherever. I haven't seen you in so long." He said.

I pulled a chair away from the desk amd sat in it. He sat across from me on the bed. On the outside he looked far from approachable. He had a beard that needed shaved. He was rather dirty due to poor hygiene and he was a tall, white, middle aged man. Once you get to know him though, he's the kindest person you'll ever meet.

"How have things been with you?" He asked.

"Not great." I said quietly.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Well good news first. I broke up with Noah." I told him smiling.

He smiled and jumped up from the bed. He hugged me tightly and I returned the gesture.

"Holy shit! That's amazing! Good for you!" He said excitedly.

He sat back down with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah then I had a situationship with this guy Dream. You probably know who he is." I said.

Stan's eyes widened.

"Dream? Like THE DREAM. Like mafia Dream?" He asked.

I nodded and sighed.

"I had sex with him-"

"Ew no don't tell me that." He cut me off waving his hands in front of his face.

I laughed at this action and he smiled.

"Anyways yeah. I did stuff with him and all of a sudden he's acting weird. Everything was fine then he randomly invited this girl over and now they're dating or something. He also got mad at me for breaking a glass a couple days ago. I didn't mean to. He's usually like really sweet and stuff but now he's just...mean." I explained.