"Can Sorry fix everything?"

Timeline : After the temple conversation of Abhira, where Abhimanyu asked Akshara's forgiveness and for her re-entry in his life.

• It will be Abhimanyu's POV. 
______________________________________

"Abhimanyu Birla" , the most talented surgeon in whole Udaipur sat in the corner of his room, his eyes red and teary due to the constant crying

"Abhimanyu Birla" , the most talented surgeon in whole Udaipur sat in the corner of his room, his eyes red and teary due to the constant crying. What else he could do ?!

Amidst the rush of being a shield to his mother and a ferocious figure to his Father all Abhimanyu had was an irregular and trouble-some Childhood. He grew up facing all the atrocities ; seeing his father's unexplainable discrimination and his silently weeping mother ultimately lead him to an edge where he developed the most destructive emotion ; Fury !

He never knew at which point, his anger became the most cursed habit of his, as he grew up into a chocolate boy, a young adult, a blooming doctor and finally a well developed Surgeon.

As he crossed each of his paths, even without his knowledge, the cells of anger grew and multiplied more rapidly as his protectiveness towards his Mother, who was exposed to a zero respectful man and his younger brother Neil, now painfully deceased, increased. His unexplainable anger was the first thing which prevented any other from speaking a word or do anything against the duo.

And most importantly no one ever did anything to try correcting this short-coming of his. Manjiri Birla, his mother for whom he will fight the world also never once tried to correct him. It was behind his facades of anger she hid herself and it was his impulsive nature which held him protective of her and at some corners Of her heart, Manjiri never wanted to loose the warmth of his son.

And the incorrected impulsive behaviour of him slowly ate all his life, his dear ones and left him where he now was, curled to a corner of his room, weeping badly for his loses, finally recognising what his impulses has cost him, after 6 long years.

The words of Akshara rang hard against his ears as he clutched them tightly, wishing strongly to stop each of those words from echoing from every directions. The temple where once their journey started, saw Akshara's desperate complaints today!

Her complaints on him, for leaving her when she needed him the most ; when she faced the miscarriage, for blaming her for their little brother's death, for getting blinded by his extreme anger, for saying vile and merciless things to an already broken girl and for not hearing a single thing she tried to say.

Abhimanyu breathed hard when he recalled how Akshara made it clear to him that their Marriage clearly lacked the base foundation of Respect and Trust and how she was not ready to accept him back in her life. Those heart broken words of Akshara, rifted him apart.

He gasped and took another laboured breath as he finally recalled and analysed what exactly happened on the day of Neil's Funeral. He was hurt, hurt beyond measure but wasn't she ?! He gulped at the question his heart put forward. He closed his eyes tightly, Letting the warm tear droplets trickle down freely as he understood how wrong his each and every deeds and accusations were!

The "pain" and "anger" just had blinded him so badly that he failed badly in noticing how his Akshu was also affected, How she would have felt when she lost her best friend who was also her dearest Brother in law, how she would have felt when she lost her kids, how painful it would be for a mother who lost her babies, how Akshara would have felt when she was burried deep in numerous number of noxious and toxic accusations and piercing blames. He never considered her, right?!

Abhimanyu was on a train, travelling back to the most dreadful day where he lost everything, everyone who he held close to his heart. He let his dams open as he cried and cried. Will he never get back Akshara as his Akshu ? Will he ever be able to get hold on her forgiveness?

Many questions rang and his heart drowned into the dark pits of Guilt. His brain, mind and heart screamed the word "useless" loudly and he felt his heart burn badly. Clutching the jacket tightly to his now- Shivering body, Abhimanyu pulled the drawer and clumsily inserted his hand inside and searched for his pills, to calm down his churning mind.

Once after Successfully finding the glass bottle filled with pure white tablets, he opened it's lid and gulped down 2-3 tablets without bothering to take some water to ease it's way down. And slumped down tiredly to the wall and breathed hard as his heart still bled profusely. The realisations and the outpouring guilt for the way which he treated his Queen; The love of his life made him go weak on knees.

Unable to take the pain and distress anymore he crawled to the cupboard and opened it. Pulling out all the cloths which were neatly filled in, he got reach on the headphones and the recorder which Roohi gave him a couple of days before. He stumbled with it and wore the headphone restlessly and impatiently. He clicked the play button and soon melted into the most melodious and healing voice ; of his Akshu's.

All the earthly worries just got swept away as Abhimanyu closed his eyes gently and leaned back, getting relaxed. The calm voice soothed his soul and his heartbeats aligned itself according to its rhythm. The pills he gulped down slowly got it's effect and Abhimanyu started getting drowsy.

Pulling the recorder close to his heart and blinking away his tears, he laid curled on the floor now very well aware of the fact that his life along With Akshara's were destroyed by his wild fire like anger ; with his own hands.

He knew he was to be blamed. Now, when the heavy anger and impulse he exibited on that unfortunate day gradually faded over the years, all Abhimanyu was left with were; loneliness, guilt and agony. He slowly slipped into deep sleep due to sedative Content of the pills, still his head phone on, hearing the voice his heart craved , still not aware that his one baby survived despite all those unfortunate and dreadful events.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

These are one-shots and many will be left open ended giving you all opportunity to weave your own conclusions. The ones with potential to be continued will be written too...

Any particular scenes which you all want me to write on, drop it here freely. I will definitely try my hand on it. ❤️

Comment you reviews 🥰