"Who are you?" (2)

"Abhir

"Abhir..!"  Akshara whispered as she saw Abhir run into his room, after gazing her sadly. His gaze never met anyone else's other than that of Akshara, his mumma !

Akshara gazed at the people gathered and then at Abhinav before rushing up. Abhinav gulped. This was something which he never wanted ! It was evident from Abhir's face that he heard everything which happened and the past also and his heart feared how his Nikki ji's already weak heart will take those harsh truths. He sighed getting irritated when he saw Manjiri and Abhimanyu rush behind Akshara,  and followed by them all the family members too made a rush.

Akshara stopped, breathing hardly infront of Abhir's room, tears continuously rolling out as she stood out, not having the courage to face her 6 year old son, who recently had a surgery. Putting all those thoughts away, Akshara harshly wiped off her tears and got ready to knock but was pulled aside by Manjiri who took her position and knocked hard on the door.

"Abhir beta... see dida is here..open the door na mera baccha !" Manjiri cooed and Akshara stared at her shaking her head in disbelief. She wondered if she was putting fire on water downstairs, a few minutes ago. Nothing can change Manjiri and her ways!

Akshara sided herself to a corner letting the crowd take their lead and silently stood there. She at the moment was not ready to face her baby too!

"Junior... Open the door betu.." Abhimanyu tried but Abhir gave no response. Taking their chances, Manish, Swarna, Muskaan every one tried, but Abhir didn't even give back a minute response. Seeing this Akshara tensed up still stood silently, rubbing her chest hard. She looked at Abhinav and made a pleading face. He nodded and stepped forward.

"Nikki ji.." He called softly and smiled hearing a small knock Abhir gave as a response. "You need mumma now, right?" Abhinav asked emotionlly and Abhir instantly produced two knocks.

"I know Mumma, you are there, right? But why aren't you calling me?" A feeble innocent voice popped up and Akshara gulped.

"Nikki ji.. will you let Mumma in?" Abhinav asked hopefully while everyone including Abhimanyu, Manjiri and Aarohi stared him, flabbergasted.

"Sirf Meri Mumma..!" They heard the innocent reply and sound of lock opening. Abhinav stepped back and looked at Akshara. She muffled her sobs, wiped her eyes and stepped forward while Manjiri tried to intrude.

"No maa!" She was stopped by Abhimanyu who clutched her arm gently and pulled her back. "No more traumas for my child please" He whispered, disheartened at the fact that Abhir only gave response to Abhinav and was only willing to meet Akshara while fears rammaged through his mind. Will his junior hate him?!

Akshara gazed Abhimanyu thankfully, atleast he stopped his mother from making the things more worse. He smiled sadly and Akshara gently entered the room, opening the door slightly and closed as soon as she entered.