"Who are you?!"

Timeline: Today's precap

P.S : I just hate Manjiri with all my might. Trust me when I say that... Even more than Aarohi I guess (not that she is endurable)

______________________________________

"There is one more who shamelessly supported Akshara in these lie game, Mr. Abhinav Sharma. People steal many things but you stole My Abhi's baby itself, My pota ! what kind of human-" Manjiri screamed glaring at Abhinav and Akshara but was cut in between.

"Enough!!!" Akshara raised her voice as she stepped forward, after a long stand-in-silence session.

"Enough is enough. You are elder doesn't mean that you have the right to say anything and everything!" Akshara said Coldly and looked straight into her eyes. Manjiri gasped for a second as the sudden deep cold voice of Akshara made chills rush down her spine.

"My pota won't stay with you-" Manjiri successfully got over the intimidation and said gritting her teeth.

"Which 'pota' ?" Akshara took a Predatory step towards Manjiri and asked emotionlessly and Manjiri glared her.

"My Abhir ; My Abhi's khoon, his child" Manjiri stated confidently as she too took a step forward. Akshara looked at Manjiri wide eyed and chuckled mockingly at her.

"Till last day, you kept saying to Abhir to keep a distance from you and your family right, what happened now?" Akshara asked screwing her face as she recalled how her son had asked her after the camp if he was dirty just because Manjiri was repeatedly asking him to stay distant from their family. As a mother, the question her Abhir asked burned her heart and she made her resolve more firm, Birla's especially Manjiri has no right to claim Abhir as theirs !

"I never knew He was my grandchild" Manjiri said confidently, holding her head high while Akshara couldn't stop herself from feel the disgust kick her bottoms.

She gazed Abhimanyu who was standing there quitely and sighed. Where the hell was his redemption?! He claims to have endured a lot, but still not able to see the worst and hypocratic behaviour of his mother !

"So what Ms. Birla..? You can be nice to a kid if and only if she / he is your children or grandchildren?" Akshara asked as her cells cringed in disgust. She never had thought that Manjiri's hypocrisy and double standards were too high to be corrected.

"I never said that Akshara !" Manjiri gritted her teeth and said. "I just need my Abhir to come with us, that's it!" Manjiri said like an order as she tried moving upstairs. Akshara was quick enough to block her way and stared her too Coldly.

"You won't Ms. Birla" Akshara said calmly but her ice cold gaze and the evident threat that shined in them froze Manjiri to her place.

"Akshara ! Have some shame.. First you hid the truth from us and now... You can't keep our baccha away from us. If you have a right as mother we have double right over him! Abhi is his father and we are his family and his identity lies there!" Manjiri said venomously looking at Akshara, completely forgetting that she herself was claiming of "Mother's right comes first" in Shefali and Parth's case. For her it was always her son, his pain, his happiness and his rights and no one else mattered.