"Am I right?!"

Note : The possibilities of Hardcore Abhimanyu fans and hardcore Akshara fans getting offended is high. So yeah.. it's your decision whether to go ahead or not...
*Not checked*

Akshara stood looking at the retreating figure of her son who was silently and emotionlessly walking away with Abhimanyu

Akshara stood looking at the retreating figure of her son who was silently and emotionlessly walking away with Abhimanyu. She gulped and turned away not wanting to see her Baby leave her. He was someone whom she brought into the world, fighting with her own self and body and it was definitely difficult for her to see him leave!

Without having an ounce of strength, she moved to the staircase while Abhir slowly peeped back at his mumma with his teary eyes. He gulped and big tears rolled down his eyes.

"Mumma!"

He called out loudly. The fear of getting separated from his mumma and Abhinav pappa crushed onto him like heavy waves and the little boy failed to clutch onto his resolve of not becoming a burden to his parents. Moreover the words of Akshu and Abhinav wounded him like nothing. After all, the words of someone whom we love with our whole life, matters a lot, right?!

Six years before Akshara went through the same pain, the same pain of being neglected and she was verbally and emotionally broken back then, by Abhimanyu, Manjiri and the rest. She was treated badly and was left all alone when she really wanted someone's arms to hide herself from the cruel world.

But as she now stood without any emotions what she failed to understand was, the same kind of wound was inflicted on her son, by her, this time.

Abhir sniffed and pulled his hands off Abhimanyu's hold and rushed to Akshara and she held her breath looking at her nearing son.

"Abhir!!" She whispered and Abhir stopped in his way. He looked at his Mumma with his wide innocent eyes and Akshara averted her gaze, unable to look directly into his.

"You won't stop me mumma ?!" He asked innocently and tears rolled down his cheeks. He turned to Abhimanyu and looked at him like he disliked him the moment he came to know that he was the one who fought with Akshara and Abhinav for his custody.

Abhimanyu gasped seeing that different look Abhir gave him and gulped feeling heartbroken. But Little did he, Akshara and Abhinav knew that, the one who was most affected by their fights and stubborness was the Little six year old boy ; Abhir.

"No Abhir.... You will have to go with Your Docman!" Akshara said as she bit her inner cheek to avoid crying in front of her child. Abhir's gaze dropped and he nodded his head and turned away from Akshara and walked back to Abhimanyu sadly. He stood looking down and Abhimanyu took his Little palm in his and pulled him out.

Sometimes it's the elders who choose the wrong path and the children will end up being the victims of their actions and that was the situation of little Abhir now. He knew the things which might have happened in Docman's and his mumma's life would be so grave and he as a child would never have understood it. He knew that! And he trusted his mumma's decision to hide her past from him but what about him now ?! Why was he punished for all those things ?!