Chapter 9: Glasses

*DAISY'S POV*

We all sit at the cafeteria table chatting. I can feel Elijah's stare on me.

I think he needs glasses, he has serious issues.

Maybe i'll give him my great-grandma's she gave me when she passed away.

"I'm going bathroom." He mumbles before getting up and leaving. A guy comes over and takes his seat next to me taking his place.

He looks familiar.

"Don't you sit infront of me in maths?" I tilt my head at him.

"Oh yeah i do. Your the pretty girl my friend talks about."

"Oh. Thank you." I smile.

"Careful, Elijah will kick your face in if you continue to flirt with her." Jordan says.

He was flirting? I thought he was just being friendly.

"Pfft he's not here. So how about we go on a date?" He looks at me.

I look behind him as Elijah comes back into the cafeteria and grips the back of his shirt lifting him out the chair and turning him around holding him by the scruff of his collar.

"Don't fucking talk to her."

"I can talk to who i want, she's not yours."

"You seriously want to play this game, Darcy?" Elijah sneers his voice growing more angry.

"Don't tell me you have like her, seriously? Elijah Renalds, a crush. Please." Darcy scoffs.

Elijah shoves him into the wall right next to our table before he punches him, over and over.

Darcy's friends come over and pull Elijah off him and dragging Darcy away. Elijah slumps in his chair with a huff, his knuckles bruising.

All of us start pissing ourselves laughing, Elijah staring at us all.

I punch his shoulder and he punches mine back.

My chair topples over and i fall to the ground.

"Fuck." Elijah groans.

I get back up off the ground and sit in my chair again.

"You okay?" He rubs my shoulder.

"Yeah i'm fine."

"I swear i never try and do it hard. I always try to be fucking soft. Never fucking works."

I let out a giggle.

"Seriously."

"It's okay, you won't imagine how many times i fell over."

He stares at me a a judgy look coming into his face.

"Okay maybe you can imagine." I roll my eyes. He slightly smiles as he begins playing with my curls.

"Why's be such a dick." Jordan grumbles.

"Who?"

"Darcy." Collin rolls his eyes.

"He was just being friendly." I say.

"Asking you on a date isn't friendly." Payton dead pans me.

"He asked you on a date?" Elijah snaps his head down to me.

"Sort of. I think it was a jo-"

I can't even finish my sentence before he's standing up and walking away. Collin and Jordan's eyes widen as they get up and stand infront of him pushing him back.

"He's crazy about you." Payton giggles. I laugh as Collin and Jordan push Elijah back down in his chair.

Read the text Elijah

Read the text Elijah. READ IT