Chapter:29

In the story:

In-Yeop recently started feeling ignored.

One day during lunch time:

Eunwoo: Y/N I think your friend is getting lonely these days. You should at least offer him. I know you aren't gonna neglect him like he did to you. I know you.

Y/N noticed that In-Yeop was sitting all by himself. She went to talk to In-Yeop.

Y/N: In-Yeop I need to talk to you.

In-Yeop: What about?

Y/N: I've noticed that you sit by yourself these days. If you want you can sit with me.

In-Yeop felt really happy.

In-Yeop with a smile: Of course. How could I refuse?

Y/N: Ok then you can sit with us on that table. Oppa and Sana will sit too.

In-Yeop got upset after hearing about Eunwoo. He was extremely annoyed.

In-Yeop: Why? I'm not related to them.

Y/N: You can if you want to. They are not bad people.

In-Yeop: How can you confirm so quickly?

Y/N: The way you figured Jennie was a good person in two days. Fine. It's your wish. If you want to sit with us, sit or I'm going.

Y/N left.

Eunwoo: Hey big nails, why do you look sad? What did your friend say?

Y/N: Nothing. Let's just eat.

For the next few days, this kept happening.

One day there was an announcement at the university about a dance competition.

Eunwoo: Big nails, do you want to be my dance partner? It'll be fun.

Y/N suddenly remembered In-Yeop's words when she just wanted to learn some moves. In-Yeop said " Dance is not for you"

Y/N: Dance is not for me oppa. Get a good partner and I'm sure you'll be able to win.

Eunwoo: Big nails who told you I can dance? I'm terrible but this is all just for fun. Who told you I wanna win?We only have one life so let's enjoy it and experience interesting things.

Y/N: Still, let me think.

Eunwoo:Ok. Let me know later.

On the other hand when In-Yeop heard the announcement he went to Jennie.

In-Yeop: Jennie, we won the dance competition last time, what are you gonna do now? Will you be my partner again?

Before Jennie could say anything.

Kai: Well last time she became your partner because I wasn't there. But I guess Jen will choose me now. Pro dancer things hehe!

Jennie: In-Yeop please don't mind but I wanna do this with my bestie. I think we'll be best dance partners.

In-Yeop: Sure.

He was trying to think of who to choose when Y/N caught his eyes. He went to Y/N.

In-Yeop: Y/N you heard about the dance competition. Do you want to be my partner?

Y/N: What?! You want me to be your dance partner?I guess you forgot about something. You told me dance is not for me.

In-Yeop: I guess I don't have a partner and neither do you so we can be partners. I'll teach you how to dance. If you practice hard you will succeed.