Blood Demon Art Explanation

• Senjuro can manipulate fire and heat. He's able to manipulate the temperature of a person's body or the heat of the surrounding area.

He can raise his body temperature high enough to burn and melt anything that comes into contact with his skin.

• He keeps his body heat at a high temperature as a precaution when he's alone.

• Senjuro only uses the flames he creates as a way to protect himself, he never actually tries to cause harm to others.

• He's able to pull and create fire from the ground using the heat within the ground and use it as a wall and/or barrier to keep enemies at bay.

• He has melted his skin several times when learning how to control his flames.

• Senjuro's ability to change his body's temperature is the reason he can withstand the sun for a short amount of time. Though, he has not informed Muzan of this feature.

• Senjuro has used his BDA to boil people who he sees as a threat from the inside out, enjoying the way they scream and cry for mercy.

- Extra:

Senjuro can tend to act extremely harsh, narcissistic, and manipulative towards weaker demons and demon slayers.

He can walk in the sun for about 5-10 minutes before it starts to burn him.

He sometimes regrets becoming a demon instead of telling someone what Shinjuro was doing but Muzan reassures him he did the right thing.

Author's Note
I'm very excited for you all to adventure into this story! This will be like a one-shot type story, if you want to request a chapter feel free to comment on it!!