V: Revenge

This chapter contains the following:  Depiction of Violence, Mention of Past Trauma, Mention of Past Rape

3rd Person POV

Senjuro walked alongside Muzan who wore a sinister smile.
Senjuro led the man up a familiar path to the Flame Pillar estate and let themselves in.

He led the king through the establishment to a certain room. Arriving at the room after a short walk through the dark home they stood silently in front of the shoji door.
Muzan is the first to break the silence. "Are you ready?" He asked, glancing down at the small boy, eyeing the boy's eyes filled with nothing but bloodlust.
Senjuro smiled a devilish smile that that of Muzan's as a wild flame flickered in his golden eyes.

"Of course."

If Senjuro was being honest with himself he thought he'd be dreadful or maybe even fearful in this moment, hell he thought he'd probably be full of regret coming back to this shit hole he lived in but he felt absolutely none of that.
Instead, he felt a boiling rage and disgust well up inside of him.

Senjuro opened the door softly, not wanting to wake the sleeping beast inside.
As he walked into the room. His steps were light and soft against the tatami flooring, barely audible unless one was listening for them.
The individual inside slept peacefully on his back, a tipped-over jug of sake laid next to him as the last of its content dribbled out the opening.

Senjuro lifted his foot back ready to kick the man away but he lowered his foot back down to the ground after a moment, opting to wake the rapist differently.

Muzan raised an eyebrow as he watched Senjuro lower himself to his knees next to his father's head.
The boy moved his face closer to Shinjuro's ear.

"Father? Please wake up.." He whispered, watching as Shinjuro only shifted his position a bit and grumbled something incoherently.

"Father, please wake up.." He says a little louder, his voice soft and sweet.
Muzan visibly cringes hearing the boy speak so sweetly but stays silent nonetheless.

Shinjuro's eyes shot open hearing his youngest son's voice.
His head shot over only to be met face-to-face with a soft closed-eyed smile that reminded him all too much of his late wife.

Shinjuro sat up, his eyes still trained on Senjuro who sat up with him.
"Good evening father." The boy spoke, finally opening his eyes.
Shinjuro could see his reflection in the young boy's eyes along with someone else's reflection.

Shinjuro turned his head back to see the demon king standing by the door looking both bored and entertained.
He looked back at his son only to be met with an extreme burning sensation over his body.

The old man gasped for air as his lungs felt as if they were being melted.
"Revenge has such a bittersweet taste to it. Don't you think so?"  Senjuro spoke quietly. His soft smile never wavered as his eyes stared at Shinjuro the same way a predator would its prey.

Senjuro stood up slowly and looked at Muzan before pulling his left leg up and back then swinging it forward, effectively kicking Shinjuro through a nearby wall with the sheer force of the kick.
Shinjuro didn't have time to react as he tried to stand but his body felt oddly weak.

He felt weak. He felt hopeless like a small animal as he watched the boy he had abused mentally and physically walk over to him.
With every step the boy took the wood flooring under his feet scorched like they were set ablaze.

Senjuro giggled softly, reaching Shinjuro and kicking him again, sending him flying through several more walls and onto the ground outside.
Shinjuro swore he could feel his ribs breaking when the petite boy's foot made contact with his chest.