Perspective-1.

It was Manchester England, (your birthday) 1994, you where born into a slowly growing family a year after
Your eldest brother simon. He was a rather preserved individual and through out your life, you learn to respect him, but someone who you would never respect was your "father". You see he was never much of a father to you or simon. He used to abuse every one differently.

For your mother, it was verbally and physically.

For you it was emotionally and mentally.

And simon . . . He HATED simon. For simon it was all the above.

In 1997 another brother was born, Thomas, or Tommy. He was fathers favriote , he got all the special treatment because "he was more of a man" which was not true at all. He just looked more like your father then you and simon, who both looked like your mother more. You father HATED it. Simon especially looked like your mother.

However, things weren't all that bad. Father had a friend that
Was in the military, his name:

Captain John Price.

You and simon both saw him more of a father then your own. But alas, he couldn't ever see what goes down in the kitchen at night (as Queen Melanie Martinez once said in that one song)
So you always gave him hints and finally he caught on and sent your heavily drunk father to rehab and your mother to a psychiatrist.

[If you wanna see the full simon riley backstory google the call of duty wiki]