02

"YOU READY TO PARTY?" Stubby asked his best friend Christopher Wilde while sitting in the car next to him

"YOU READY TO PARTY?" Stubby asked his best friend Christopher Wilde while sitting in the car next to him. "Absolutely." Christopher said in a simple smile.

"Well, let's do it!" Stubby said excited. "You know, out of all of your cars, Angelina's my favourite." He added as they exited the car, nearing the entrance of the club.

"Angelina?" Christopher asked and looked at his best friend.

"Yeah. I mean, look at her." Stubby said and pointed at his best friend's car. "Hey, does that new valet look a little shifty to you?" Stubby asked as he looked at the new valet of the club.

"No. Not really."

"He looks a little shifty to me."

"Come on, Stubby. Let's find you a real girl." Christopher said and patted Stubby's back.

"That is a real girl!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the car. "Oh, wow. Look who it is!" He added as a certain blonde approached them.

"Christopher Wilde's girlfriend, the fantabulous,
Fabulous Alexis Bender!" Stubby said.

"Hi, sweetie."

"Hi." Alexis said and looked at her boyfriend. "Stubby." She said not very interested.

"Yeah."

"You look beautiful tonight." Christopher said while looking at his girlfriend. "I know. Wait until you see what I'm wearing tomorrow!" She said excitedly.

"Tomorrow?" Christopher asked her while looking at her.

"Tomorrow? My birthday?" Alexis said trying to figure out what was going on. "Baby, you promised you were gonna sing!"

"Right. Hey, I'll be there. Absolutely." Christopher reassured her. 

"Okay. Wait." Stubby said. "Something's wrong."

"Yeah, you're here." Alexis sassily said.

"What? It's guys' night out!" Stubby protested.

"Where are the paparazzi?" Alexis asked as she looked around in search for them.

"Oh, you did not blog again, did you?" Stubby said in disbelief. "There he is. Let's run!" The paparazzi shouted as they ran towards Christopher.

"That's so weird. Hi."

"Look right here!"

"Just like that!"

"All right, back-back up, guys. Back-" Christopher tried to push them back.

"Back up! Back up! Okay, back up, back up, back up, back up, back up!"

"YOU'RE NOT INVITED,"

"Everybody's invited, Sara. It's an all-school dance." Jessica Olson, turned and said at her older sister. "The operative word being dance, embarrassing," She said as she looked at her best friend.

"Don't worry. I'm just going there to cover it for the school paper." The younger olson simply said.  "Are you bringing your camera with you to California?" AJ, aka sara's best friend, asked.

"AJ, of course I am. Because we still need pics of Christopher Wilde!"Jessica olson yelled excitedly, earning a weird look from her sister, and looks from her peers around her.

"Talking, walking, singing, dancing, moving, breathing,"

"Why are you both so hung up on this guy?" The question left jessica's mouth without hesitation.

Both heads turned to her direction and looked at her like she has three heads. "This guy?" Aj said, a shocked expression on her face. "Now you see what I live with?" Sara signed and looked at her sister in disbelief.

"Poor you."

"Little sister, when we go to California, you can play shuffleboard with Grandma, but I'm going to meet Christopher Wilde!" Sara informed, determined and still believing that she will meet him eventually.

"And just how are you planning to do that? And playing shuffleboard with Grandma it's just fine! And who said i will not go out? My favourite singer is performing. I wouldn't miss it!" Jessica sassed back.

"Well, we've mapped out his every move for the past 18 months. I know when and where he's likely to be every second of every day! About the time we leave for Los Angeles, he'll be having his daily meeting with his managers!" Sara said.

"Is stalking a hobbie?" Jessica mumbled under my breath.

"Who is she talking about?" AJ asked her bff. "This stupid claimed singer Jessica is obsessed with. Her name is..is Olavia-"

"Olivia star. Olivia Star. That's her name. And she's great! Unlike that claimed so singer you two are so OBSESSED about!"