03

"HE'S LATE," Christopher Wilde's mom said worriedly as she waited impatiently waiting for her son to appear

"HE'S LATE," Christopher Wilde's mom said worriedly as she waited impatiently waiting for her son to appear. "He'll be here." Her husband tried to calm her down.

"You need to manage him better."

"Hello, we both manage him."

"He needs to know opportunities like this don't come every day." Mrs Wilde continued saying. "He knows. He's not a kid." Just as that was said Christopher appeared in front of his parents with fresh clothes and with a smile on his face.

"Yo. What's up?"

"You're late." His mom said strictly.

"Sorry, Mom."

"How you doing, Son?" Mr Wilde asked his only son. "Great, great. Excited." He said quickly. "oh by the way you wanted to tell me something?" He said as he looked to his parents. "You could have cleaned up a little bit." His mom said quickly.

"What? I'm... I'm totally clean!" He protested. "Now tell me."

"He looks like a street kid, not a movie star."

"He looks fine."

"Guys! Can you please tell me what you wanted to tell me before Alan comes here?" Christopher asked impatiently. "Oh it's nothing. Just Olivia and her parents are coming over for dinner." His dad simply said. Just then the doorbell rang and he went to open the door in order to welcome their guest.

Christopher couldn't believe his ears. "who is Olivia? Who is he talking about?"

"Oh honey don't play dumb. He's talking about Olivia Star."

"He's here." His mom finsihed and went to the front door next to her husband to greet their guest.

"Alan, please come in!"

"Sherry. Daniel!" Alan greeted them with a smile. "Great place you got here." He added while looking around the house.

"Actually it's Christopher's. We just kind of work here." His mom quickly said. As she said that she looked at her son, who was standing there in the middle of the room freezed unable to accept the fact that his worst enemy was coming to his house tonight.

Sherry quickly snapped her fingers causing her son to cut out of his thoughts and come back to reality. "All right. Christopher Wilde." Alan said with a smile and extended his hand.

"Hey, Mr Smith." Christopher said kindly and returned the gesture. "My daughters are big fans of yours." Alan informed.

"Oh, great."

"Please come in." Sherry said and lead the way towards the living room.

"All right, now let's get right to the point." Alan said as he looked at Christopher, who was sitting opposite him on the sofa while Alan was standing.

"Let's get right to it. I've been watching you and I like what I see.You are a talented, talented kid. You sing, you dance. I hope you can act. Because I like you for this movie." Alan finished his monologue and waited for the teenager's answer.

"Thank you, sir." Christopher thanked him.

"I mean, coming from you, this would be such an honour to- I mean, to work with someone. But my people don't necessarily agree with me. See, all they see is a spoiled punk who likes to tangle with the paparazzi." Alan said and shoved the magazine on Christopher's hands.

"Alan, you know how the tabloids are."

"They manipulate those photos to-"

"Daniel, I get it. I get it. Look, all I'm saying, kid, is a chance like this comes along once in a lifetime, and I want to give you a shot, but you have to prove that you're a serious and committed actor." Alan informed him.

"How do I do that?" Christopher asked wanting to know how to get there.

"On Monday, I'm gonna meet with my people, try and sell them on you. In the meantime, you keep your face out of the tabloids. No press, good or bad. Okay?" Alan explained.

"I can do that." Christopher said.

"In fact, stay home." Alan said simply while shrugging his sholders.

"All right. Thank you, sir. I appreciate it." Christopher said and shook hands with the man.