aquarium day

The day of the aquarium trip. All of the Kamiyama first years are lined up outside the school, each of them with their assigned partners. 

Mizuki: Hey Lil' Bro! 

Akito: What do you want?

Mizuki: I was just saying hi, why so grumpy?

Akito: You better not be a nuisance on the bus ride.

Mizuki: Hai, hai. 

Akito looks over and sees An and Toya standing nearby. They are boarding the same bus as Mizuki and Akito. 

Mizuki: Oh, look! We can sit near An and Toya! 

Akito (thinking): This is going to be the longest bus ride ever... 

~~

On the bus. Akito and Mizuki are sitting next to each other, with Akito at the window seat and Mizuki with the aisle seat. An and Toya are sitting behind them. 

Mizuki: Akito, which keychain looks better on my bag? I brought both so I could show you. 

Mizuki shows Akito two keychains. One is a pink rabbit with a black bow, the other was a brown bear with a pom-pom. Mizuki's bag was lavender purple with pinkish straps and zippers.

Akito: I dunno, ask someone else. 

Mizuki: C'mon! Don't you work at a clothing shop?

Akito: Clothing shop! I don't really care for keychains. 

Mizuki: Hmph, I'll just ask An then. 

Mizuki turns around and shows An their keychains. 

An: The rabbit definitely! It matches with your bag!

Mizuki: Wow, you have a good eye, An! And you're way less bothersome than Akito over here. 

Mizuki turns back around and attaches the rabbit on her bag. They put the bear-pom-pom away in the front pocket.  

Some time later on the bus ride, Akito goes on his phone and texts An (who was right behind him):

Akito (texting): u better take care of toya today got it

An (texting): jeez k

Akito (texting): promise me that

An (texting): someone sounds jealous

Akito (texting): im not i just want to make sure toya will be ok

An (texting): yea yea ill make sure he doesnt get lost

Akito (texting): good

Akito turns off his phone and looks out the window.

Akito (thinking): Jealous? Me? Nah, that's not possible. It's not like Toya has a girlfriend or something...

~~

Mizuki and Akito are standing outside the aquarium with the rest of the Kamiyama students. Toya and An are also standing next to them. 

An: Finally! I hate being all cooped up in that bus. 

Teacher/Chaperone: After we take role, you'll be able to explore the aquarium on your own, but you have to stick with your assigned partner(s). 

An raises her hand.

An: If we stay with our partners, can we group up with others?

Teacher/Chaperone: Sure, just make sure you are never by yourself. 

Teacher/Chaperone: Make sure to all meet back here at noon. We will all have lunch in the same area. 

The teachers and chaperones dismiss the students. An, Mizuki, Akito, and Toya enter the aquarium entrance, and stand near the gift shops.