Chapter 2

A/N: Welp, stuff's about to uh... stuff's about to stuff in this chapter. Have fun :D

Please vote, save, and share if you enjoyed, thank you! <3

"Aw, jeez! That's awesome!" Butters exclaimed, taking in the large greenhouse filled with plant life.

"It is refreshing, I'll give it that." Tolkien said, taking in the view as well.

"Flowers are usually lame, but these ones are okay." Cartman commented, reluctant to admit that he found the flora to be quite breathtaking.

Butters took out his phone and began snapping pictures of different types of flowers. "I'm gonna show these to Ken!"

"I'm surprised this place isn't swamped. I mean, you would think a lot of people would enjoy this stuff." Cartman commented as he looked around, realizing they were in fact the only people in the greenhouse.

"To be honest, people don't appreciate nature. I bet everyone's swarming the casino and theater or something." Tolkien answered.

"And restaurant." Cartman added.

"And restaurant." Tolkien agreed.

"Aw, well, that just means we get a little more peace and quiet." Butters said as he continued taking pictures.

"Exactly." Tolkien responded, pausing to read the little plates beside each plant that described the greenery in more detail.

"Wow! This one's all purple and stuff! It's so pretty!" Butters exclaimed happily.

"I like the bat flower the most." Tolkien said, pointing at an interesting-looking plant in front of him.

"How the fuck do you know the name?" Cartman questioned.

"... It's on the fucking plate. Every plant's name and description are on the plates." Tolkien answered, cocking his eyebrows at his friend.

"Oh." Cartman answered.

Tolkien and Butters exchanged looks before they both broke out in laughter, much to Cartman's indignation.

***

"Welp, I'm getting bored." Kenny commented, lounging in front of a slot machine.

"Gah! Yeah, it's usually more fun when there's people around, but it's really empty today. You think everyone's at dinner already?" Tweek said.

"Dunno. The ballroom was filled to the brim this morning, but now there's barely anyone around." Craig replied.

"Should we grab everyone else and join Clyde at the theater?" Kenny suggested. Clyde had left quite a while ago after he quickly got bored of the lonely atmosphere and figured he would try his luck at the theater since he was a huge fan of films.

"Hgn! Sure! Craig and I will just wrap up here!" Tweek replied.

"Alright, I'll wait for you two by the main hall." Kenny got up from his seat and wandered out of the casino. He casually strolled over to the elevator and called it down with the button. He heard the elevator whirr as it made its way down to him. Kenny cocked his eyebrows slightly, feeling like the lift was a little louder than it was before. He brushed it off and figured he probably was too busy talking with the others to notice the noise when they rode the elevator previously. The door opened, revealing an empty compartment with no one inside. Kenny frowned, confused as to why the operator wasn't in the elevator. He figured the employee must've stepped away for a second, so he found the nearest set of stairs instead. Kenny made his way to the first floor and wandered into the main hall. He paused by a large photo that hung on the wall as it caught his eye. A golden plaque at the bottom of the picture read "The Ballroom Fiesta, 1920" in fancy cursive. The picture was of the very ballroom they were in this morning. The center of the room was oddly vacant, but the sides were filled with crowds of people. He casually scanned the faces of the people in the picture, but he suddenly tensed when he saw a particular group in the corner of the ballroom. Kenny stared intensely at the faces of Scott, Sophie, Thomas, Damien, and Pip looking back at him. "Wh-" Kenny muttered to himself as he looked back and forth between the picture and the plaque. "H-how?" It wasn't possible... it wasn't possible for his friends to be in a picture taken from over a century ago.