Chapter 7

A/N: Kyle meets his match? Maybe? Unless not? Also please stay tuned for the epilogue!

"Broflovski... Kyle Broflovski...." Kenny dragged his fire hatchet against the wall as he stalked through the hallways, looking for his target. "I'm gonna kill you for what you've done.... I'm gonna kill you.... I'm gonna kill you.... I'm gonna kill you for hurting my Buttercup...." Kenny suddenly shook his head violently. "No... Butters is fine... Butters is fine...." He stopped walking suddenly and turned his head to look around. "Butters? Where are you? Where did you go? Buttercup?" Kenny looked back down at his hatchet and stared blankly at it for a few moments before starting to walk again. "Right... he's waiting for me to kill Kyle.... Kill Kyle.... Kill Kyle...." He muttered to himself senselessly as he jogged down the stairs and reached the first floor. "Buttercup, wait for me.... I'll go kill Kyle, and then we can go home together.... Let's go home together.... I love you, Buttercup.... Let's go home together...." Kenny glanced around sporadically before pushing open the double doors of the hotel and running outside. "Broflovski, where are you?~" Kenny called, cackling as he hiccuped from crying. He shambled down into the forest, hatchet out and ready. "Where the fuck are you, huh? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Oh, I was just wondering how I was gonna find you, yet here you are."

Kenny whipped around and stared deeper into the forest.

Kyle emerged from behind a cluster of trees, his clothes soaked through with blood. He approached Kenny with a creepy and uneven gait.

Kenny hissed at Kyle, holding up the fire hatchet with both hands as he widened his stance.

Kyle looked straight into Kenny's eyes, a sadistic grin appearing on his face. "You haven't happened upon Butters, have you?"

Kenny's eyes widened as his expression shifted from confusion to grief, then anger, denial, and settling back on confusion. Finally, he mustered up a reply. "Buttercup is fine.... He's waiting for me to return with your fucking head! I'm getting him out of this place."

Kyle laughed. "Oh, dolly. We both know he's as dead as a cut of steak."

"YOU FUCKING LIAR! HE'S FINE!!!" Kenny screamed as he launched himself at Kyle. He brought his fire hatchet down harshly at the red-haired male.

Kyle blocked the blond's attack haphazardly with his scythe, barely dodging out of the way in time.

"You're dead! I'm gonna kill you!" Kenny chuckled lowly, his eyes red from crying.

"I don't think so, dolly. You can't kill us. Not while I'm here."

"I'm gonna fucking change that!"

"I'd like to see you try."

Kenny growled and pounced at Kyle again, slashing at the possessed male.

Kyle grunted as he swung his scythe up to defend himself.

The sound of clashing metal rang through the air as the two males battled each other, neither backing down.

Kenny aimed a hit towards Kyle's right side, but as the latter went to block, he switched directions and struck at Kyle's scythe forcefully, sending the sharp tool flying through the air. "I've got you now!" A feral grin stretched across his face.

"Not necessarily." Kyle replied calmly, keeping distance between himself and the blond.

Kenny advanced on the possessed male as the latter continued backing away. "And what can you do? You don't have a weapon anymore."

Kyle grinned again. "Butters had a butcher knife, but I still killed him, didn't I?"

A blind rage seized Kenny as he charged recklessly at Kyle. "Shut the fuck up, you liar! SHUT UP!!!" He swung his hatchet wildly, disregarding all strategy.