꧁ chapter 1 ꧂

This is my first ever story so i hope you all enjoy! There will be a few tw's throughout the story but this one is fine dw. ENJOY!
———————————————————

y/n's pov

I was so exited since my bsf was coming over today and we are planning to go to a abandoned area, i think it was a old hospital or something but im not sure.

I was currently waiting for her to arrive at my house so i just grabbed my phone and decided to take a insta photo before we left to go to this hospital.

@/qtvampp

Liked by @/angellz and 234 othersqtvamp - waiting for angel for another place to explore😋|angellz - almost there b😂12 other commentstap to read more———————————————————5mins later

qtvamp - waiting for angel for another place to explore😋
|
angellz - almost there b😂
12 other comments
tap to read more
———————————————————
5mins later

I hear a knock at the door and I jog downstairs and open the door.
"hey girllyy" she said which made me cringe a bit and laugh.
"hi angel and come in its cold." i said while pulling her inside.
we both ran up to my room and started to pack some flashlights for exploring.
Once we were finished i grabbed a plain black jacket and put it on since it was really cold.

"lets go" i said but she stopped me.
"hey your not the only one cold" she yell whispered since my dad hates it when im to loud.
I pass her another jacket not caring which one.
"thanks girly" she said while laughing. I rolled my eyes and started to head out while she followed behind me.
We got in the car and started to drive of to the hospital.

When we got there we grabbed our bag full of stuff and headed in trying not to get caught.
"y/n this is creepy asf."
"i know right but its cool" i said in amazement as i saw most of the hospital equipment still here. But i snapped out of it when i heard a creak down a long ass hallway, i instantly looked at angel to see if she heard the same thing and she had the same face.
"Is this place haunted?" she said with a crack in her voice. But i just shrugged and kept on walking.
"HEY DONT LEAVE ME!" i heard her shout, i just replied with a giggle. (not in a fucking aWhH cute way just a small laugh)

Later on we both were on the 3rd floor and we both swore there was something there with them. We heard voices and bangs in a room next to us so we went to check it out but no one was there and as we were walking up to the next floor we saw 2 men with a camera. We thought they were like some weirdos or serial killers. I was stuck in my thoughts until i heard a sudden movement, angel fell over and both of the men were startled.

"shit." I heard angel say under her breath.
She got up and grabbed her pocket knife out her pocket obviously, she always takes it with her incase of situations like this.

"WOAH WOAH!" one of the men said with their hands up, he had brown hair and i couldn't see his eye colour in the dark.

"what are you doing here?" angel said.
"angel there probably just exploring like us calm down!" i yelled, she turned around at me and gave me a confused look but she trusted what i said and put the pocket knife down.

"who are you?" I ask the men and they both didn't reply since they were probably still in shock from angel and her trusty pocket knife.😭
"answer me!" i kinda yelled.
they both looked up at me and started spitting out random words.
"please don't hurt us we only here to explore and make youtube videos. Its out career we just here to look around please just don't hurt us!" the purple haired man said.
"jesus you fine we aren't gonna hurt you, now can we just get past you and continue exploring with out you freaking out?"
they both looked embarrassed about what i said and they nodded.

After that we heard them leave but something about them seemed strange im not sure what though.

Me and angel stayed there for a while and took another insta photo just for fun.

@/qtvampp

Liked by @/angellz and 482 others24 comments

24 comments

tap to read
———————————————————
At home

I said bye to angel and she dragged her finger down her face acting out a fake tear which made me laugh.
"bye angel!"
"bye y/n"
i closed the door after her and went to my room i was so worn out from today which wasn't normal since im never really tired.
————————-
YOO HOPE ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER
i see you francesca.
ANYWAYS
love you my goofy goofers
——————
809 words.