꧁ chapter 5 ꧂

i hope yall enjoying this like i say every single time but yeah LOVE YOU MY GOOFY GOOFERS AND ENJOY!!!!
———————————————————
colby's pov

i woke up to y/n next to me and she was sound asleep, she is so cute, last night was one of the best nights of my life just thinking about it made me happy.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled though twitter waiting for y/n to wake up.

After 1 hour or so.

she finally woke up and turned to me and dug her head into my chest.
"good morning" i said, my voice was raspy since it was the morning and i saw her face turn red which made me smirk.
"cmon i wanna go downstairs and watch netflix with you." i said and she finally decided to get up.
We both got up we put matching outfits on and it was my merch so even better.
"you look beautiful" i said with a smile on my face.
she smiled and looked at me with such pretty eyes. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me.
"jump" i said. And she she jumped and i grab her and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
she grabbed my phone and took a photo for insta.
"is it okay if i post this?" she asked with a smile. I nodded and looked up at her returning a smile back to her.

@/colbybrock

Liked by @/samgolbach, @/angellz, @/jakewebber9 and 1,283,634 others

@/jakewebber9 and 1,283,634 others.
colbybrock - 🖤
|
angellz - THATS MY GIRL!
|
samgolbach - congrats brotherr
43,029 comments
———————————————————

y/n's pov
Jake wasn't commenting on any of my posts or colbys which means he isn't happy with us but i don't care im happy with colby.

We both went down stairs while im still latched onto colby cause i was still tired.

He grabbed a white claw out of the fridge then headed to the couch and sat down with me on his lap. He opened his white claw and i looked up at him.
"really colby white claw in the morning?"
i said while laughing.
"yeah so?" He said offended about my statement. But i just laughed.

We watched a random netflix movie till about 12:24 and some of the roommates came down including jake.
"im going out to photoshoot today with my girlfriend so i wont be here." i heard jake say.
"alright dude have fun." Colby said turning his head to jake and smiling.
Jake just rolled his eyes in return and walked out.

"why has he been so rude to me lately i don't understand." Colby said looking sad.
i know why but i don't know how to tell him so i just state that i wasn't sure either.
"don't worry, he is probably just in a mood." I say trying to comfort him. I held his cheek and kissed him softly and pull away soon after.
"thanks y/n" he says with a smile.

i felt my phone buzz and i grabbed it and saw a post from jake.

@/jakewebber9

 Liked by @/qtvampp, @/coreyscherer and 67,357 others

jake webber
|
coreyscherer - you okay dude?
1,578 comments
tap to read more
———————————————————

Wait what where is his girlfriend?
Did something happen? I hope he is okay.
I felt bad for shoving my relationship in his face and felt a rush of guilt cross my mind.
————————————
HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 4
francesca.
BYEEE🖤
———————
567 words.