꧁ chapter 7 ꧂

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!

hello guys:( this is a sad and happy one hope yall enjoy😭

Tw - sh.
Enjoy😞.
———————————————————
y/n's pov

my smile faded as i looked at colby.
he had fresh new hickeys on his jawline and i was furious. But i couldn't speak it was like someone was strangling me even though no one was there.
i managed to push out three words.
"fuck you colby." he looked at me confused. I got out of the pool and started to walk past colby.
"what!" he yelled clearly not knowing how stupid he is. I ran upstairs with him following.
"COLBY LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"
i screamed at his face and ran into my room crying, slamming the door. I heard him walk away but i didn't care.

I went into my bathroom and locked the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror.
"i am really that bad?" I whispered to myself.
I didn't want to hurt myself since i have been clean for 4 months now but i just couldn't help it, i need to.

I open the draw and rooted around it looking for the blade. I found it.
i took a deep breath and put the blade against my arm.
1..

2..

3..

I soon lost track of how many since i was now bawling my eyes out.

7..

8..

9..

I eventually stopped myself and just sat in the bathroom with my head buried into my knees. Im so done with this.
I unlocked the door to the bathroom and walked out with tear stained eyes.
I put a no name hoodie on and hid under my covers for the rest of the night.

•next day•

I woke up thinking about what to do since i didn't want to leave my room at all. I didn't even want to look at colby.
I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a knock at the door.
"what." I said with a croaky voice.
"uh its me jake, can i come in?" He said, he sound upset to and i felt bad for just leaving him last night. So I decided to let him in.
"yeah come in." I said with a low tone.
The door creaked open and i turned over on my bed facing away from the door.
"y/n. i just want to know if your okay, I understand if your don't wanna talk but im here for you y/n." He said.
I felt horrible. I turned around to look at him and he was tearing up a bit.
"Im okay jake thank you." I said obviously lying but he didn't mention it.

jake's pov

"Im okay jake thank you." She said. I knew she was lying but i didn't want to push it so I decided not to ask again. I was caught of guard when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I look deep into her eyes, damn she was beautiful.
"cmon cheer up" she said to me with a bright smile on her face, I instantly smiled back, I couldn't take my eyes of her at this point.

y/n's pov

I noticed jake starring at me and it just made me smile, at this point jakes smile, dimples, eyes, everything could make anyone feel 10x better. I didn't even care about colby anymore, as long as he is happy with another person its fine but the only thing i need is jakes adorable dimples.

I felt a hand being placed on my cheek and saw jake leaning towards me.
"may i?" He said with a smirk on his face.
I just nodded since i had no words, and i felt his lips touch mine, they were so soft i felt like i was dreaming.

Everything all of a sudden went black, and i gasped and woke up lifting from my covers.
It was a dream?

just kidding🥳

I kissed back moving my hands to wrap around his neck. I was in heaven. He placed hands around my waist squeezing my sides gently.
After a good while i finally decided to pull away.
"awhh" he said with a sad face.
I rolled my eyes playfully
"you big baby" i said laughing. He lifted me up in a big hug. So i wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head in the crook of his neck.
"what are we?" I heard him say.
"whatever you want to be" i said laughing.
"will you be um.. my girlfriend?" He said nervously.
"don't be stupid, ofc i will" i said smiling into his neck.
"i love you." he said.
"i love you to jake"
———————————————————
HELLOOOO I LOVE YOU ALL
GOOFY GOOFERS
francesca
———————————————
788 words.