꧁ chapter 4 ꧂

i hope yall enjoying this so far but all im gonna say is i am😋
ENJOY!
———————————————————
1 week since moving in
y/n's pov

Jake has been acting weird with me ever since i moved in so i decided to hang out with colby today cause everyone else was busy.

I walked up to his room and knocked on the door before hearing a faint voice say "come in". I opened the door to see a shirtless colby.
"oh um" i covered my face while looking away.
"its fine" he said with a chuckle. So i continued with what i was saying.
"well um, i was wondering if you wanna hang out today?" i asked and he smiled.
"yeah ofc i would" he said with a slight grin.
"okay good now get a shirt on" i said while laughing.
"finee" he grumbled.
I walked to my room and started to get ready. OBVIOUSLY gotta post that insta fit check😽

@/qtvampp

Liked by @/colbybrock, @/angellz and 67,429 othersqtvampp - fit checkkk/hanging out with colby today😇Mentioned @/colbybrock682 commentstap to read more———————————————————

qtvampp - fit checkkk/hanging out with colby today😇
Mentioned @/colbybrock
682 comments
tap to read more
———————————————————

Colby was finally ready and we headed to the car.
"so what exactly do you wanna do?" he asked.
"idk a picnic?" I asked.
"sure!" He said while smiling.
He started driving towards target to get the stuff and after we got everything we headed to a nearby park that was empty and placed everything down, it was kinda dark but im not complaining. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and had a funny idea. I snapped a quick photo of him and uploaded it to my insta tagging him.

@/qtvampp

Liked by @/colbybrock, @/angellz, @/jakewebber9 and 647,372 othersqtvampp - oops😂|angellz - OLALA WHO IS THIS??1,754 commentstap to read more

qtvampp - oops😂
|
angellz - OLALA WHO IS THIS??
1,754 comments
tap to read more.
———————————————————

Colby saw the post and look up at me from his phone.
"how dare you" he said laughing and i was laughing with him.
he tackled me to the ground and started tickling me i couldn't stop laughing.
"colby i cant breathe!" I said while still laughing he stopped and sat back down and i took this as my opportunity to get him back. I so i did and i ended up loosing alot of energy so i just laid on top of him with my head in the crook of his neck.
Thinking about it colby wasn't so bad.

"you comfortable there?" He said with a low chuckle. I nodded in response.
I know i had feelings for jake but he isn't being himself around me im not sure what i did. But i wouldn't let it get to me, until i heard a notification from my phone and i looked at my phone and saw something that broke me.

@/jakewebber9

Liked by @/qtvampp, @/samgolbach, @/coreyscherer and 947,038 othersjakewebber9 - love you 🖤Mentioned @/tarayummytarayummy - love you too🖤8,927 commentstap to read more

@/coreyscherer and 947,038 others
jakewebber9 - love you 🖤
Mentioned @/tarayummy
tarayummy - love you too🖤
8,927 comments
tap to read more

———————————————————

It felt like i just got stabbed in the heart with the sharpest knife ever. I was heartbroken even though it wasn't even his fault. But a sudden rush of anger rushed over me and i felt like i needed to make him jealous or at least angry cause i knew exactly why he was doing this.

"y/n, can i ask you something?" He asked nervously. I instantly snapped out of my trance and looked at him.
"yeah ofc" I said with curiosity.
"uhm well.. ever since you came into the trap house i couldn't take my eyes of you, your just so pretty and-" I cut him off by kissing him deeply he looked shocked but at this point i didn't care. He put his hand on my cheek deepening the kiss even more.
I pulled away and sat up and grabbed him up by his hoodie so he sat up as well, i connected mine and his lips again, every negative thought leaving my mind. He pulled away to say something.
"I think we should go home now its getting late" he said with a cute smile.
"okay" i replied also smiling looking at his ocean filled eyes only just noticing how beautiful they are.

•At home•
tw - it gets a lil saucy if yk what i mean☺️

i saw jake and his "girlfriend " on the sofa watching netflix cuddling together and as soon as i shut the front door he looked at me. I gave him quick smile and dragged colby to his room.

I pulled him to the bed and he sat down and grabbed my hips i placed either one of my knees next to each one of his thighs and grabbed his face and kissed him once again.

I felt his hands slip ip the back of my shirt and i helped him pull it off. I then tugged at his shirt and took it off. I admired his toned abs and ran a finger across them i heard his breath hitch and i look back up to his face.
damn he was hot.
I dug my head into the crook of his neck and started to leave love bites all over him.
"fuck.." i heard him whisper underneath his breath.
He stood up picking me up and turned us around laying me on my back. He slowly got on top of me and put each of his hands next to my head and leaned down and started to leave red and purple marks on my neck.
———————————————————
im pretty sure you know what happens next... but if you want me to write it and update this just say and i will do it😇🫶🏻.
hello francesca
——————-
935 words.