꧁ chapter 6 ꧂

hey yalls i couldn't be bothered to do anymore yesterday so hello and good morning or afternoon or evening
ENJOY!!!
———————————————————

y/n's pov

I was downstairs watching tv with colby when i saw the post jake sent. (read the last chapter to see what is was)
I decided to text him to ask if he was okay.

jake's pov

i got a notification from snapchat.
'y/n🖤 is typing...'
What does she want, plus im not in the mood to talk to anyone.
'y/n🖤 has sent a chat.'
I opened up the chat and red the message.
y/n🖤 - uh hey jake, i know you have been ignoring me for the past week but i need to know if your okay i saw your instagram post and i was wondering if you and your girlfriend are okay. If i have upset you please let me know i will give you space if you like.

I felt so bad she didn't deserve this , she didn't even do anything i was jealous of her and colby, i cant believe what i have done.

jake🥕 - im so sorry for ignoring you y/n i don't mean to be this way im just not having my best days right now and i will do my best to make it up to you.

y/n🖤 - its okay jake.

I started making my way home to go apologise to y/n.

y/n's pov

I was now alone in my room since colby had to go do something. I heard the front door open and someone shout from down stairs.
"y/n? Im home!"
I thought it was colby so i ran downstairs and saw jake.
"oh hey jake" i said nervously.
"hey, im really sorry i don't want to make you feel like that again."he said.
i saw him tear up a bit.
"its okay jake cmere" i said while wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug.
"shall we go in the pool its pretty hot today" he said i could see the excitement glimpse his eyes. He is such a big child but that whats makes jake, jake.

"yeah im up for it" i said brushing past him going to get dressed and he followed.

I put my bikini on and took a instagram pic because i looked amazing ovs😋

@/qtvampp

Liked by @/jakewebber9, @/colbybrock, @/angellz and 846,289 others7,829 commentsqtvampp looking hot asf like always🖤|angellz PRETTYY|jakewebber9 😳tap to read more———————————————————

7,829 comments
qtvampp looking hot asf like always🖤
|
angellz PRETTYY
|
jakewebber9 😳
tap to read more
———————————————————

I walked out my room and went downstairs i saw jake waiting by the pool and god was he hot, wait what am i thinking i have a boyfriend.
"take a picture is will last longer." He said with a smirk on his face.
"jake shut up" i said while rolling my eyes but im visibly flustered.

I slowly got in the pool while he just jumped in getting my hair wet.

"JAKE! YOU GOT MY HAIR WET."
i yelled.
"so?" he said with a confused look on his face.
"i only just did it!" i said with a annoyed tone in my voice.
"well you knew you were gonna go in the pool?" He said while rolling his eyes.
"fair i guess" i said clearly still annoyed.

we spent a couple more minutes in the pool just messing around until we heard the front door open, we both looked at the door and saw colby.
"hi babe!" I said with a smile on my face.
but that smile will soon fade.
"oh hey" he replied.
i look at him at bit more till i noticed something and my smile instantly dropped.
———————————————
HEYYYY HOPE YALL ENJOYED
francesca.
BYEE YOU FREAKY DINOSAURS
—————————
617 words.