𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐏𝐥𝐳 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!!🙃

    There were 10 minutes for the first period to get started. All students were playing and throwing crushed papers at eachother. All were enjoying the free time.

        but he, 'the quite kid' of the class was just sitting in his seat at the corner of the classroom. His desk was just beside the window from which he is staring outside.

         Just as he was staring outside at the happy students entering the school, he saw a girl who looked like the symbol of happiness. She had the widest smile on her face. He saw her for the first time, yet mesmerised by her beauty. She had a cute hairpin on. She didn't had any makeup whereas other girls in his class showered themselves with cosmetics.

         My god! she didn't even need it!!
She looked like godess even in her school uniform. Her face looked innocent and sweet. To describe in words, she was BEAUTIFUL!!

       She was entering the building while running cheerfully and a bit childishly.

"Isn't she already in highschool?? Who the fu*k behaves that childish??" he thought.

           Just couple of minutes later the homeroom teacher enters the class with a new girl. She was the same childish girl he saw from the window.

The homeroom teacher tilts towards the girl "would you like to introduce yourself to your new classmates?" The teacher asks politely. The girls nods with a sweet smile still plastered on her face. Her smile was pretty and she was smiling continously withought break. My god!! This girl must know that she looks even nicer when she smiles since she was smiling a lot.

Actually he didn't give a fu*k about anyone's existance on this planet. But for the first time he was interested to know who is this 'smily girl'.

   The girl steps forward and stands in the centre. She starts speaking for which all are paying attention even including 'the quite & cold boy' himself. All the boys were staring at her in awe.
why not! She was so charming.

I bet she already got few boys crushing over her right now.

Atlast after glaring all over the classroom and passing smiles to the one's staring at her, she opened her mouth "Hi everyone! My name is yuri, due to some circumstances I joined this school in the mid year. Im excited to make new friends and I hope you will bond to me soon." After completing her sentance she gave a wide and bright smile. It felt like some sunshine filled the whole classroom with good vibe.

Everyone looked delighted to have her. She looked over the classroom in search of an empty seat but there was only one seat, it was beside a handsome but cold looking guy who just turned his head to the other side when there eyes met.

   She thought he was shy and chuckled.

She walked towards her seat and sat their. She spoke to the guy next to her "Hi! My name is yuri!! What is your's?" She asked cheerfully while flashing a cute smile but for her dissapointment, he didn't answer her but pulled a poker face and calmly stared at the blackboard.

         She asked the same once again but still there is no reply from him. But surprisingly she neither give up nor looked upset. If anyone had been in her place they would definetely will never again try to approach this guy.

      She suddenly snached his book which was resting on his desk and read his name out loud "RYAN".