Chapter Fourteen

Your POV:

Three weeks from today the baby will be due. Mark is happy and so am I. We still don't know if it's gonna be a girl or boy because we decided we wanna be surprised. As perfect as this sounds life isn't exactly perfect. Why? It's because I feel like somebody's watching me. I'm not sure whats going on but I am probably just being paranoid.

Mark's POV:

I am really excited about the baby. I cannot wait to be a father! My fans ask me about it all the time which makes me smile. I have made them update vlogs about it once a month and I talk about it on Twitter. The only thing that I am worried about is that (F/N) has been really jumpy lately and it worries me a lot.

Your POV:

I looked into the mirror in the bathroom and I went to wash my face. I looked back up to see a figure behind me.

"Mark," I screamed as black fog went into my mouth.

The last moments I had control of my body I heard Mark running and see him enter the bathroom. I was floating in the air then landed back onto my feet.

Mark's POV:

I see (F/N) land back on her feet. She then turns and looks at me with a smile. Her eyes were completely black. Here water line on her eyes were blood red and so were her lips. She was paler then normal and I could see every scar she had ever had in the past. I see rope burn on her neck and cuts covering her arms from when she use to be suicidal.

"Let her go," I screamed.

(F/N) screamed in my face.

"I said let her go," I yell again.

"Fine," (F/N) said in a demotic voice.

(F/N) flew high in the air and whoever was possessing her left. She began to fall and I luckily caught her. She looks back to normal but she looks up at me.

"Mark," She weakly says to me as her eyes closed and she blacked out.