Chapter Eighteen

Your POV:

After sitting alone for a little bit I finally see Mark come back and sit next to me. He stares at me funny. There is something different about his eyes but I cant tell exactly what.

"What's wrong, (F/N)," He says. "You don't wanna worry everybody do you?"

He points at the camera. I just stare into his face. He then shoots an evil grin at me. He then puts his hand on my forehead. It hurts really bad and tears began to stream down my face. I watch my tears fall then I realize that they are red. My eyes are burning and I feel my veins beginning to show threw my body. I look over in the mirror to see my eyes are straight up white.

"Mark," I screamed. "Stop!"

I start to cry harder and then I pass out and fall to the floor.

Mark's POV:

I wake up from the sounds of (F/N) screaming and crying. I look down to see I am tied to a chair in the kitchen. I wiggle around in the chair to try to get lose but it didn't work. I look over to see a pocket knife on the table so I pulled my arm free and grabbed the knife. I cut the rope and put the knife in my pocket. I storm into the room to see a guy that looked just like me walking towards the crib where Delilah was laying in and I see (F/N) passed out on the floor pale and all her veins showing.

"Stop," I scream. "Leave Delilah alone!"

He walked towards me and I pulled out the knife.

"You can bother me," I growled. "But leave my family out of this!"

I stabbed the person and they fell to the floor screaming demonically.

"Fine," He growled. "You win Mark!"

The demon left and I ran over to the crib to make sure nothing happened to Delilah and she was fine. I then run over to (F/N). I felt a heart pulse so I put my hand on her forehead. I slowly removed my hand as I see her veins beginning to unshow. Her skin went back to normal. She opened her eyes. I watch her white eyes go back to the way they where.

"Mark?" I hear her weak voice say. "What happened."

I help her up and sit her in her seat.

"I'll explain later," I said "But it wont happen again."