Chapter Twelve

Your POV:

That night we have a small party. It was just Aaron, Jess, Jack, Bob, Wade, Mark, and I but I didn't care. I covered the music and we were having a blast. Fight Song by Rachel Platten played and I love that song. I couldn't help it and I began to sing along to it. Mark looked surprised to hear me sing. He smiled at me so I smiled back and stood up from the couch. I walked up to Mark which is when Hey There Delilah played. I grabbed Mark's hands and pulled him to the living room. I put my arms around his neck and his went around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. We began to sway back in forth. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I leaned in and he kissed my lips again. It was a long kiss but I loved it. I wanna be like this forever. We started talking after we pulled away.

"I love the name Delilah," I started and smiled.

"It's a really pretty name," Mark replies.

"I think if it's a girl we should name her Delilah," I replied.

"Yeah, but what if it's a boy?" Mark asks.

"How about Jasper?" I asked.

"That's a cool name," Mark says. "You're surprisingly good with naming!"

I laughed at that comment.

"I used to write books," I tell him truthfully.

"That explains it," He says with a smile.

After we finished dancing I sat on the couch next to Oreo and began to pet him.

Mark's POV:

While (F/N) was petting Oreo, he started purring and rubbing his head on her stomach. It was really cute and it made me smile. It made me wonder if he knew she was pregnant. I wondered if Oreo actually knew what was going on. Chasing Cars began to play on her playlist which reminded me of the moment we had in my room. My smile got bigger as I thought about it. I started thinking a lot. I thought about her, us, our future. Wade then comes up and grabs my shoulder.

"Congrats man," He says to me looking at (F/N) then at me.

"Thanks Wade," I replied.

The funny thing is he doesn't even know that I am gonna be a father. I thought it was funny he said congrats to me and he has no clue. I walked into the kitchen and ran into Aaron. He patted my back and smiled at me.

"I'm proud of you, Mark," He said looking out at (F/N) then at me.

"Yeah, you two are cute," Jess says.

"Thanks," I say and smile.

"I'm happy for you," Bob says walking up to me.

"Yeah man, you deserve this," Tyler says to me with a smile.

I look over at (F/N)

"I don't know about that," I said. "She's too good for me and I am surprised we happened, but I am glad we did."

I smile watching her smile and pet her cat, Oreo while he was rubbing his head on her stomach.