IX-Black

After having lunch with Jisoo unnie, I am on my way to the firm. No need to ask what happened with Lisa and I. It's still the same. She didn't say anything nor talk to me.

I arrive at my office and it is past 2 in the afternoon but Chaeng hasn't called me yet for an update. I checked the diary once again. I'm sorry Lisa but I need to read all of your entry. I might read something about your family. I want to know you too.

Based on Rosie, Lisa found her parents 5 years ago. Before she was accused of the crime, she visits them once a week in Gangwon area without them knowing. She was just looking at them from afar. I confirmed that what Chaeng's saying is true because I read some of this stories on Lisa's diary. How she manage to hide while looking at them. But feeling happy at the same time knowing that they are okay.

I felt sad, knowing that her family gave her away. But she is not angry with them. She love them. Your heart is pure Lisa.

But something caught my attention while reading the other entry. What confuses me is that she mentioned here that she tries to follow Pranpiya one night and a black van fetch her sister. I tried reading the other pages maybe she mentioned what happened next but the next entry was she saw her mom going to the nearest pharmacy. She also mentioned that she looks pale and sick. That was the last entry from her journal. It was dated last 2009.02.23. Two days before the incident happened.

Ah so it makes sense now, that's why there is a picture of a van together with the other pictures. We thought Lisa wants this kind of car one day.

But why did she took a picture of it? Did she suspects something about this van? And why it fetched her sister? I need to call someone to have this license plate checked.

I get my phone from my bag and it rings at the same time. Good fucking timing.

"What do you need?" I welcomed him with my irritated tone.

"Goodafternoon to you too babe."

"Tell me why do you call? I have a lot of work to do Kai, I don't want to be rude by saying that you are a disturbance but I'll say it anyway because you are." I roll my eyes as if he can see me.

"Well Jen, I just want to ask if you want to have dinner with me? I will fet-"

"Look Kai, I am clear with you from the start that I am not interested. When are you going to stop? I'm pretty busy today. In fact, everyday. I have an upcoming tri-" I cut him off before he even finish what he was saying and he does the same with me.

"Is that the Manobal case? Drop that already Jen. It's been 3years since she got prisoned. There are evidences pointing that it was her who robbed and killed the innocent guy." Wait, how did he know about the reopening of the case?

"How did you know about the case?"

"I.. I hh-heard it from my client that lives in Gangwon. The community there already knows about it." He stutters.

I'm still confused, but how? It's not that it was broadcast on the television. So how did he know? How did they know?! I'm not feeling good about this. For the first time in my life, I hope that I am wrong this time.

"I have to go Kai." I ended the call and immediately dial Rosie's number

'The number you have dialled is not reacheable. Please try again later.' Then I dialled again. But I got the same result.

What the hell are you saying later!!! I need to talk to her right now! I tried calling again. Gosh Jennie why do you have to pick a fight with a computer teller. My heart is beating fast right now. Rosie where are you? Answer the damn phone! I'm losing my patience. I don't want to just sit here and wait for her any longer. I know something happened. And it's bad.

Rosie, hang in there please. I'm coming.