NINETEEN

Last night after Happy left to go back to Charming and Coco and I went home I decided to let him know everything that happened between my brothers and Happy and how he killed my mom and now is helping us find out who the shot caller was. He thought that Ez and Angel were stupid for going behind the clubs back and trying to fuck him up but he was also enraged and wanted to fuck Happy up himself just for making me upset.

The sounds of birds chirping made me quietly sigh, I didn't get any sleep. It was finally one good night when Diego slept through but I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even close my eyes. It was like an itch I couldn't scratch at the back of my brain and I'd never say it out loud but I also planned out a whole murder in my head for Happy but would I could admit was that it was stupid and would never work.

As Coco's soft snores stopped I slowly turned to face him, seeing him looking right back at me, a small smile on both of our faces. "You're so beautiful." He complimented as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, making my cheeks burn. Words couldn't even begin to describe how much I loved the man in front of me. "How'd I get so lucky?" He questioned causing my smile to grow as he pulled my on top of him.

"Ohhh that's why you're being all sweet huh?" I teased as I sat up, straddling his waist "Not only that, I just fucking love you

"Ohhh that's why you're being all sweet huh?" I teased as I sat up, straddling his waist "Not only that, I just fucking love you." I don't know what was making him so affectionate right now but I can't say that I minded it "Te amo." I placed a long kiss on his lips but quickly pulled away when it started to get to heated "I'm not popping out another kid yet mister." I joked as I quickly leaned over, opening the night stand drawer and pulling a box out.

I held Coco's hand against my mouth to keep quiet until the sound of baby crying caused us to quickly freeze "He would wouldn't he?" I groaned out of breath, pulling myself off of Coco "What am I supposed to do now?" Coco questioned as I pulled my underwear back on before pulling one of his flannels on, looking around the room, I let out a small chuckle as my eyes landed on a bottle of lotion. With a teasing smile I tossed it at him before leaving the room and heading to the nursery.

"You're a little shit you know that?" I joked as I pulled Diego out of his crib, checking his diaper to see that that wasn't the problem "Hungry?" I questioned as I lifted him underneath my shirt before walking out towards the kitchen, finding Coco already there "Yeah daddy was trying to do the same thing." He jokingly complained causing me to blush and roll my eyes "Shut up."

"This place is a fucking mess." Coco changed the subject as he started to clean out a dirty bowl, Letty was on cleaning the dishes duty for the past two nights and she somehow had the place looking trashed with food wrappers and her clothes everywhere "I'll talk to her about it when she wakes up." I pressed my back against the counter as I watched Coco attempt to make himself a bowl of cereal only to find the box empty.

"What the fuck we talk about? Dishes clean and don't put empties back on the shelves!" Coco shouted as he tossed the empty box down, making me chuckle, I loved seeing Coco in dad mode "Leticia!" He shouted again as he started to walk towards her room "Out here." Her voice spoke from the back yard causing us to share a look before walking out.