FOURTEEN

"Isabella." My dad spoke as I walked into the living room of his house "Papi." I greeted him with a kiss on the head even though I was still pretty mad at him from our conversation over a month ago "Sorry I haven't came to see you." I apologized as I sat down next to him on the couch "It's okay, I understand... I'm sorry." His apology took me by surprise because one thing I knew for sure was that Felipe Reyes was never sorry when it came to how he treated me.

"You look upset mija, is something wrong?" He questioned as he turned the tv off, completely turning to me and for once he actually looked like he cared "I don't know how to tell you this but I'm... I'm pregnant." I admitted causing him to lean back from me and there was the Felipe Reyes I knew, always looking at me with that disappointed look in his eyes.

"Oh... do you know who the father is?" He questioned in a Judgmental tone causing me to scoff "Yeah dad I do. That's why I'm here, I don't know how to tell the father." I tried my best to stay calm, I couldn't really go to anyone else, especially not my brothers. "Who's the father?" He questioned as he looked around the room, like he couldn't even look at me.

"Coco- Johnny." I corrected myself as his head snapped back to me "That Mayan?" He dryly chuckled while shaking his head "Why am I even surprised." Again with the judgemental tone. I just wanted to disappear now, I should've never came here. My eyes immediately went to the floor as I nervously chewed on my cheek.

 My eyes immediately went to the floor as I nervously chewed on my cheek

"I'll call the clinic for you tomorrow morning." He offered causing my eyes to widen as they snapped back to him "What!?" I questioned in pure shock that he was even offering that. My father was old school, I'm surprised he even believed in abortions but then again I was the fucked up disappointment "Well you can't have a bastard child with a Mayan. How could you even want to bring a child into that type of life?" He questioned causing me to quickly stand up with a hysterical laugh leaving my lips.

"You raised three kids and they still ended up all tied in with the Mayan's." I pointed out as I crossed my arms, I've never been so mad in my whole life. Well maybe just as mad as I was when I thought Celia beat the shit out of Letty.
"You're actually going to have the child? You think your mother would want this for you!?" He raised his voice and I couldn't stop myself from letting my hand fly up to his cheek.

"Go to hell." I snapped as I started to walk away before quickly stopping in my track and turning back to him, he was clearly to stunned to even process what just happened. "And don't try to talk to me when this 'bastard' child is born."

____________

For the next two hours I drove around town, up and down the same boring streets while I let all of my emotions out. I honestly don't know what the hell I'm going to do. But I know I'm going to have the baby, with or without Coco.

As I pulled back into the yard my eyes darted around to all the people, Mayan's, Sons, Vicki's girls. So many people on a night that I didn't want to be around anyone but I promised Letty that I'd be here. I ignored the few eyes that were on me as I made my way into the club house. Of course with my luck all of the guys were inside.