The First Session

The 34 year old 5'8 35B-25-36 woman heard the bell ringing. Her girl friend Nicole had just left for shopping, as she always did every Friday afternoon three months now, since was the only one of them whom possessed a driving license. Lace's husband never permitted the green eyed brown haired woman to drive since this was a"man's job", as he used to say. So Nicole her sweet lover, always used to go for shopping while Lace made the launtry and fixing  the house. 

The bell rang again so Lace, whom wearing only her white broidereed cotton slip put quickly over her  a pink knee length, lace thin straps square neck, bodycon dress, and wore a pair of 5' stilleto heel white pumps under her feet.

Lace opened the door only to see a 5'6 green tuxedo wearring atletic young man in his twenties, with his curl brown hairs  tied in a pony tail, which reaching well under his shoulders.

The light was dim at the lesbian couple's patio cause of the big oak trees that were all around their house.

"What I can do for you sir?" asked Lace softly like he was still at the phychologist doctor office, wher she used to work at North City.

"You can help me to find some answers Miss" replied the stranger with a soft girly voice, and lead kindly but decisivelly the 5'8 110 lbs 34 years old woman to the leaving room. There the  strange man who seemed to know very well Lace's house, sat on the black leather sofa, and Lace that feared that the stranger was a secret policeman followed him. Only then the older woman unerstood that her guest was actually a girl, with warm taupe polished one inch long pointed nails, bright red painted lips, and a set of D size boobs that were bulging behind her white shirt.

"What...hm what you wanted to ask Sir, are...are you a policeman?" asked Lace whom had started to feel very nervous by now.

"Nope. I am actually your neighboor, and as I was getting some some sun near our pool three  days before, when I accidentally watched you and your room mate to make love. This wild scene hunted my mind ever since Lace. In my town at the Mid-West only a man do this to a woman you know" answered the "man" with a rough and clearly lusty voice.

"You...you are Rebecca one of the three College girls that lived next door" Lace whispered at a nearly shocking state, but could't say anything else since the tuxedo wearring woman kissed her on the lips and answered: "The women needs a man, a man to mate with, and since three days now I am only thinking about you Lace, then I will became a man for you. Then you will feel why women had to mate only with men as the Book said. Then Rebecca threw herself wildly on the older woman's body, kissing her first on her elegant thin pink painted lips, and then as Lace was very week bodily and psychologically to fight back the heavy busted 19 years old farm girl, she dag her short manicured fingers inside Lace's broidered pink bust, and exposed her long pointed brown knipples. Then the the young farm girl played with them for a while, massaging them between her thumps and forefingers, till they get erected and rock hard, and then she asked the older woman casually: "Do you have children?"

"No...not yet" replied Lace timidly, as the young farm woman was now pulling up the older lesbian's bodycon dress only to reveal her loose white embroidered cotton slip.

"You were making the house with your old loosy slip, when your hubby was out of the house ohh yea haha" Rebecca whispered as she pulled Lace's old pair of panties with her left hand-a motion which clearly revealed the younger woman gold clssical watch present of her grant parents for her seventeen birthday which she wore now on her left wrist as a man should do.. At the same time the farm girl's right short manicured hand was opening the city woman's brown smooth haired pussy's lips.

Rebecca then rushed on Lace's open lipped cunny like a wild animal, stareing to kiss and lick it like there was no tomorrow. 

Lace whom had lost her guts, if ever had some, under these wild assault, and had started to moan loudly. Between her and Nicole love making was always romantic and soft. Her former husband John was always brutal and drank. So Rebecca's wild but passionate love making had made the older woman extremelly hot. Rebecca who had sensed this through the quite a lot love seessions with men that she had one year now, decisivelly intruded her right short nailed index and middle fingers inside the taller woman's cunt. There came Lace's first violent orgasm in her whole life. An orgasm that sky rocketed when the blond brown ponytailed tuxedo wearring girl, took out her wet fingers from the older lesbian's pussy, and forcefully intruded them inside Lace's mouth...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When Lace come back to her senses the younger farm girl was removing her white shirt, only to reveal her amble 36D size a little bit saggy big browned knippled side set boobs, a sight that Lace found very sexy. Then the country girl opened her pair of pants'zip, and then the city grown older long brown haired ponytailed lesbian had the shock of her lifetime.

Under them was a red pair of boxer shorts, from which fly the more robust young girl fished out a 5' flesh colored fake cock. Then the 36D-24-35 girl kicked out her pants,and ordered Lace to fellatio her, a thing that the older woman did with all her heart.

The brown blond blue eyed younger woman felt extemellly hot, when she showed Lace's 2' long pointed red long nails to slowly caress her "manhood".

"You see Lace you  really had great need of a man. Now lead my manhood inside your womp, as the Book ordered"  hissed Rebecca with a very mean look on her sweet beautiful, but a little bit manly face, an order that the city girl obediently obeyed.

Rebecca positioned Lace on her back, with her head on the sofa's back, her pelvis by the cushion's front end, and her long legs half opened to touch thefloor, so the younger robust girl to have full access of her lover's womanhood.

The strong and hard pounding soon brought Lace on the state of multiple ogasm, a thing that John's half erected prick could never did-let alone Nicole's soft tongue's licking and gentle fingering.

From then on Rebecca was galloping over her woman's body, some times fast and some time more slowly, some time with her pelvis stack hard on the city girl's naked hairy pelvis, and some times softly with her "cock" to enter only a couple of inches inside her female's lover body.

She knew that she had plenty of time since Lace's female sexual lover had already tricked inside theirs house, as Sierra had informed her through a three sounds phone call, that Rebecca of course hadn't the time to pick up.

When the nineteen years old well fit farm girl, felt the older woman to orgasm for once again under her cock, she looked down only to see her slender partner 35 B size breasts, under which was wrapped in 3-4 ' of space, Lace's pink knee lenght bodycon dress. The brown haired ponytailed girl's legs were wide open , on her left and right side respectivelly, and Lace's 2'long glossy painted nails were scratching the older girl's erect clitoris, so to enhance her sexual feelings. On Lace's right wrist an elegant swiss watch wrapped in a beautifull red leather  strap, was ormented her hand.

Then a feeling of masquline power filled Rebecca, whom grabbed strongly-but carefulyl They the lied woman erect tits, and driven her fake manhood deep inside the older homosexual woman's cunt. 

As Lace pussy spasmed from one more inner explosion, Rebecca felt her essences to explode and suddenly imagined that they run through her male stalk towards the lying woman's pussy. Then she bend over her strong well muscled torso, and kissed Lace on the lips and said: "Yess...You were needed a man Lace, but I also needed a Gir...You so much. Did you believe  now that women had to mate with men?"

A small but sadden "inching" press of Rebecca's cock inside Lace's pussy brought thev older homosexual woman back to her senses and replied: " Yes...Yes...Whatever you ask for me I will say you yes.First time in my whole life I felt something like this"

"Then you have to be my wife, made the laundry, fix the house, cooked the food, care about our babies, and then every night made sex to me like this one haha.Is that adeal sweety?" asked Rebecca playfully.

Another, harder this time, push of Rebecca's manhoodinside Lace's fire torn cunt brought the desired answer: "Yessss"