The Second Love Session

As the sweet spoken romantic Nicole L. was coming back home about  an hour after her departure, a tuxedo wearring black tailed streight medium length brown haired woman stopped her before to enter her house's outer gate. The woman was looking like a lawer, a thing that terrified Nicole whom, as a mother of a 17 years old teen whom had left her house without any warning to her husband three months ago, was fear of any legal consequences.

The brown haired  colored woman ordered Nicole to follow her towards a house next door, and caught her french manicured soft right had, on her strong well fit, glossy red painted short manicured of her own.

Then the brownhaired brown eyed 32B-24-34 girl lead the romance books writer inside the house, passed the leaving room,where Nicole thought that she saw the silluette of another young  girl, towards the house bedroom.

"You are Nicole L. the famous romantic fiction book writer, are you?" the medium length brown haired woman asked calmly, but with a stern voice.

"Yes..." the 38 years old 5'5 tall 110 lbs 30B-25-35 blue eyed woman replied, as her long nailed right hand played nervously with the bun, in which where poetically tied her blonde hairs. 

"As I noticed now you were the same type square neck bodycon lace dress like your wife, but yours is blue...or better say azure hah. You are the male one in this relationship Nicole?" the wolf hair cut, brown haired woman asked again.

"No...I am just the one that took the more initiatives, I convinced Lace to finally leave her alkoholic husband" Nicole replied timidly.

"Took out your dress, and lie on the bed. the wolf haired woman ordered again. 

"Who...who are you?" dared Nicole to ask

"I am Sierra. I saw you yesterday in the church with your"wife", and learned from my room mate that three days ago you made love in your backyard. This make me so crazy... Women had to mate with men Nicole, not women, so I thought that I have to became a man to punish you, as we did in the Mid-West you know. The "longer" guy of the town fucked the sinner while another read the Book..."

The tuxedo wearring woman threw her dressed body over the older woman's while she pulled down Nicole's embroidered azure color slip, only to reveal her brown trimmed short brown haired pussy.

Nicole surrendered easily to her predator's assault, feeling extremelly hot as the manly dress atletic young girl pressed her slim body over hers. Finally when Sierra felt that she controlled the situation totally, she ordered her blond older lover, to take out her green tuxedo and matched pair of pants, and untied her 3' profesionally look, square heel, black strap-on sandals. Then the 19 year old Midwestern girl, began to lick Nicole's enormously bigs outer chestnut colored shaggy labias, and bite the older woman 2' erect clitoris. 

When Nicole started to scream, the wolfish hair cut country girl, began to lick Nicole's cherry type cunt,and then she asked:"How much time you had to have penetrative sex Nicole?"

"About...about a year or two, you see my ex husband preffered his young secretary instead of me" replied the bun haired blond woman, whom felt that something peculiar was on the air. Sierra had let Nicole's black sear stockings, and her black square heell leather pumps untouched on their positions, so the combination of her lover's half dressed and half naked body, to make her enormously hot.

Then the 19 years old farm girl used her short manicured glossy red painted fingers, to fish from her red boxer stype pair of shorts an instrument that only males normally had. Then ordered:" Nicole on your knees".

Then Sierra got behind Nicle's body and fucked the fiction stories writer at the more manly of all the sexual positions, penetrating her so deeply that Nicole though for one moment that she were going to break her womp.

When Sierra looked down and saw her own pelvis to have stick over the older woman's buttocks, she knew that Nicole L was finally hers, and let her passions to violently explode. Nicole remembered later that she never had heard any one to swear the way she heard this young  cute Mid Western girl to do, as she was caming as a woman and as a man, in the same time.