The Party

"Ha, ha Sierra the bottle turned towards you, tell us now whom you wanted to fucki?" asked the  the 19 years 5'6 110 lbs 36D-25-35 blue eyed blond brown haired country girl.

"Hmmm I preffered to fuck Nicole, she is about my height, with nice pale skin,. soft blue eyes, blond hairs, that she normally keep at a bun over her head. I saw her yesterday at the church the hypocrite...ha ha.I will teach her that women sleep only with men haha" riplied her 5'5 110 lbs well fit, brown haired classmate, as her normally sweet brown eyes had taken an ominous look.

"Then I will fuck Lace, this tall 130 lbs harlot, with the small B size tits and the green eyes. I had seen the boys in the bar how they treated women like her. After the fucking that I am going to do to her, she will run back to her old hubby and her kids hahh" replied Revecca laughingly.

"Then when they will be ready to leave town inside the night, I will get inside their whore house and fucked them both haha, and I would also show to them why a woman is always matting with a MAAANNN haha" cried a 5'4 110lbs 34D-25-36 blonde  green eyed girl.

"What you will do them Crystall?" asked the country girls

"I grew up in the East Side New York you know with mostly fanatic Catholiks as my neighboors. So when they caught a queer woman there trying to flirt another girl, when I was a kid, they made her understand clearly why women were created for haha" answered the NYK girl with an evil smile.