5

Sasuke jumped back to were he was standing before. Two more figures joined him. I looked back and saw that Sai was black outted . Must be exhausted. I dispel my clones and looked at the trio to ensure whether they were planning to attack or not. From the signs they are doing looks like teleportion jutsu. Good grief they are going. Sasuke still had that hurt look on his eyes even though his face stayed neutral. Good actor Sasuke. I would have believed you in past. But not now. Again with a sigh I returned to my original place aka the shady one and watched as they disappear as flames. Today indeed was a long day. After that incident Sakura didn't spoke to anyone that much. Probably recovering from the shock. Anyway my life wasn't that much good. I had my second confession. It was by Hinata Hyuga. I have noticed her before while stalking me. When she told me that she loved me I talked to her slowly. Making sure that she doesn't get that much hurt by my rejection. I know no matter how much I try to smooth it rejection would always be hurtful. If it was like Sasuke's then nothing to say about the amount of pain. Atlast she understood that I only loved her as a good friend and a sister. After I left I heard her crying. I soon called Kiba to the scene. I knew he loved her since he meet her. So he was the good person to heal her. I just watch from far away how he smoothed her and finally she slept from all that crying. I wonder if Sasuke felt like this when he rejected me. But he could atleast be gentle. Man I hate him. This was the time I wish Sayu was here. She would erase everything in a few seconds. I think she might be laughing from heaven seeing my hellish life. You are lucky girl to be called early.
When things were going smooth for me problems again came. This time it was bigger than any. As usual I was walking back from my training. Since I was walking infront of Uchiha district I thought about visiting Sayu's grave. I knew it would be dangerous since it was night and if someone is lost in this place they would be suffered alot to find the way out. That's why the outsiders keep their distance from here. Well me being me I just went to her grave. A big mistake I done in my whole life. As I was walking I felt like someone was watching me. Thinking that it was just my hallucination I shrugged it off. But as time passed the intensity of the glance only increased. After spending some time with her grave. I ran to the entrance. Maybe because of my panick I lost my way. Instead of going to the entrance I just went further inside. I only stopped when I saw a forest. A fucking forest. I haven't seen it in my life. Did Uchiha's had such place inside the district? By now I recognize that I was lost. Great now what. Since I had no other way I decide to explore the forest. Another damn mistake in my life. While I was mesmerized by the night sight of the forest I failed to notice the black figure behind me. It was following me with my every steps since I entered the Uchiha district. Suddenly my mouth was covered by a hand. A too familiar hand...

 A too familiar hand