6

When I turned around I was meet with two sharingan with three spinning tomoe. What the hell now? "Who are you? ". I asked mustering up my courage. To be truth I was scared to core. Anyone would be if they were in my shoes. An unknown forest and a stranger behind us. "Did you forget me that fast? ". That voice, it's him without a mistake. "Sasuke Uchiha". I half growled. "Now now be a good boy and surrender before me. Or I will force on you". Force on me?. "What do-". My words were cutted by a moan. He was currently pressing his hard on to my ass. "What are you doing? Don't you have a girl to fuck? ". "But she isn't like you". Before I could counter his answer I was on my back on the grasses and those two red eyes were above me, hovering me. "Be a good boy like I said". I don't like where this is going. If it was my past self I would have let him to fuck me. But not now. "Go away Uchiha". I started to jerk underneath him. "So you want it hard haa? ". He crushed his lips on to me. It was hurting. Our teeth were crashing each other. Not to mention the way his tongue was in my mouth. I feel so disgusted. But still I didn't stop moving. When I felt that air as not enough for me I bite his tongue. He withdrew it fastly. I don't know if it is only me or anything he seem different to me. His way of talk and doings. And not to mention the foul smell of something from him. What exactly does he drink before coming here? While I was too distracted in my thoughts he unbuttoned my pants. What the-? "Stop it. Or I will scream". I warned him. He just looked at me with his sharingan and an irritated face. Next moment my world was black. Damn his sharingan.

When I woke up next day I was naked from head to toe. And my body pains a lot, my lower part especially. I quickly put my clothes and ran to my apartment. I was crying on my whole way. What have I done? I let him fuck me. For days I locked myself in that one room apartment. Not that anyone would notice that I was missing. A few days after the Uchiha's forcing himself on me I felt sick. At first I never minded it. But it only worsen. And when I think about it, a jinchuriki won't be sick. I ran to baa-chan for treatment. Being the hokage she dismissed me saying that it would be a common cold or something. I tried to reason with her. After my continuous yelling she went with me to the hospital. When we reached there the nurses were looking at me in a angry look. Not to mention the treatment I got from Sakura, the medic ninja. After checking the result she was shocked so was I. I was pregnant and the worse the father was Sasuke.
Seeing that I was pregnant baa-chan asked me about the father. I told her about Sasuke raping me that night. At first she looked at me in a disgusting way. Then instead of comforting me she just walk away saying that she had work to do. I really wish that Sayu was here. I curled into a ball and cried. After the cry I decided to go to hokage tower and ask baa-chan what I should do. But when I reached there it was a different story. "That's what happened ". Baa-chan? Who is she talking to? "I knew he would steal my Sasuke-kun ". Sakura? "I am so dissapointed in him. If he was a strong shinobi he wouldn't be raped". Even sensei? "What should I do now? If the council knows they would marry Naruto with Sasuke". I told her not to tell about my pregnancy to anyone. But still she betrayed me. "Chaa I wouldn't let my Sasuke-kun to be in that monster's hand" "I agree with you Sakura. You are my strongest student and only you deserve Sasuke" "Enough you both. We have to kill him. The child with Uzumaki and Uchiha blood is dangerous. I heard a family was killed before this because of same case". Sayuri. Her family was killed by this same reason. No I wouldn't let them to kill my child. Even if he/she was a mistake or I hated her/his father it was still a life. A life created by God. And I don't want to kill it, no matter what. I placed a hand over my stomach. Mama will protect you little one. That's it I have decided....

 That's it I have decided