"Fly, you fools!"

Authors note: I forgot to say in the last chapter that evryone hid behind a car when the dude started talking to them.

"Actually, Mike, none of us are dogs!" vince yelled.

In a soft whisper, I asked "Dude, you know him?!"

"Yeah, he's my parent's coolege buddy. He got Cedes registered, too." He said. I nodded.

"Oh, little Vinceis here too?" Shouted Miked. "how nice. Maybe you'd like to meet your filthy uncle. Wolf, wasn't he? Shame he didn't register. I liked him."

I'd like to know what you'd do if you didn't like me I thought to myself.

I looked over at Vince, who was clenching his teeth and trying not to throw himself at Mike.I remembered that he had an uncle who was killed (apparently by Mike) before he was born.

"Yeah, Vince. I shot that filthy dog before he pulled his first sled" Mike shouted in his "tough" voice.

"That little bas-"

"Chill man. He's just trying to get you to come out." I said.

"I know."

"I'll cut you a deal, Vince," Shouted Mike. "Come out now and maybe you can live in a nice zoo. If you don't I'll shoot. You've got till the count of three."

"Guys!" whispered Wallace. "What are we going to do?"

"The car's down the street, right?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"One!" Mike shouted.

"So, lets just transform and book it!" replied Wallace.

"Two!" This guy was serious about getting us.

"I am not transforming!" Aaron argued. "I'm a fricken bear, man!'

"Yeah, me too." Said Jonah."It'll be like open season out there!"

"Alright. Scott and Wallace, you guys transform and draw their fire." I told them. "While you guys are doing that, we'll make a run for it. I'll shout when we're safe."

"Alright." they said in unison.

"Three!"

"Go!" I shouted, and the two transformed and shot into the sky. "Vince and Jason, some with me. You guys," I looked at Jonah and Aaron. "Just book it."

They nodded, and everyone prepared for the run. As we transformed, we heard shots being fired at the birds.

"You think they'll be alirght?" Vince asked.

"They'll be fine. They fly away with my planes on Star Fox all the time, so this shouldn't be so hard."

I nodded at everyone and we all ran as fast as we can towards the car.

We reached the far side of the building shortly after Aaron and Jonah. I shouted their names, and Scott and Wallace dive bombed towards us, transformed in mid-air and landed, their landings polared each other.

The rest of us transformed back into human form and ran for the car. I ripped open the door and shouted "Get in!"

We all piled in the car and Aaron hit the gas.

"Dude, turn off the headlights!"

"Can't this thing go any faster??"

We all started asking and telling him to do things until he yelled "Shut up! I'm driving!" After that, I called the girls at home. Cedes answered.

"Hello?"

"Cedes, get Margeret, pack some food, get the extra car keys, grab my MacBook and wait for us to get home." I said in a very hurried voice.

"Dude, whats going-"

"I'll tell you later. Be ready."

"What? Foxy-"

"Just be ready!"