☆~Chapter 15~☆

We entered them room, and I put my stuff down whilst Akamatsu lay on the bed in exhaustion. It seemed we'd have to sleep in the same bed.

"Are you alright, Harukawa-chan? You've been staring off into space for a while..." Akamatsu asked, concern lacing her face and voice.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I sighed. "Do you want the first shower?"

"Your hair is pretty long. It looks like it would take longer to wash and dry... So, you can go first!" Akamatsu smiled cheerfully at me.

"Alright, suit yourself." I sighed once more as I grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

*After the shower*

I left the bathroom, looking at Akamatsu, who looked so tired like she was going to pass out at any minute, I mean... I'd feel the same if I was so cheerful all day every day.

"Sorry if I took a while..." I said quietly, but still loud enough for her to hear me.

"Huh? Oh no, it's fine! Would you like me to help you dry and brush your hair?" Akamatsu asked, suddenly snapping awake.

".. But aren't you going to have a shower..?" I asked, surprised that she almost knew that I couldn't brush my hair on my own.

"I can have one in the morning, plus your hair so long, I'm surprised it just BARELY hits the ground!" Akamatsu giggled as I sat down, and she grabbed her hair brush.

"Do you have any experience with brushing hair like mine?"

"Not really. Ever since I met you, I've always wanted to touch your hair!" Akamatsu giggled as she began to brush my hair. "Is that weird to say?"

I felt my cheeks flush.

"Kind of." I replied bluntly.

Akamatsu continued brushing my hair, talking to me about whatever, normally I'd mind, but Akamatsu wasn't my mother, and she was actually enjoyable to talk to.

"Your hair is so soft, Harukawa-chan! How do you get it to be like that?" Akamatsu asked, stars shining in her eyes.

"I just use the one you find at the store..."

"Okay... But which one?"

"I dunno..."

"Huh!? Do you not wash your own hair or something!?"

"Of course I wash my own hair! It's just normally I have someone in there with me at the same time, that's why I took so long..."

"Ohhhh, that makes way more sense."

Akamatsu finished brushing my hair, grabbing her bag and heading to the bathroom to change whilst I got into bed, the lights were already off. I closed my eyes.

Minutes later, I felt lips press onto my cheek, forcing me into a deep sleep.