☆~Chapter 18~☆

I looked around at all the games, trying to decide which one we should do first, I could tell Akamatsu was also trying to see which game we should play. There were so many to pick from, and each was brightly illuminated with bright colours.

I managed to spot the dancing machine, and it was surprisingly free. I tapped Akamatsu on the shoulder and pointed at the machine.

"Oh, the dancing machine!" Akamatsu smiled brightly as her eyes lit up before she began to drag me over to the machine.

"Left or right?" I asked, putting my purse down.

"Hm?" Akamatsu raised an eyebrow as her put her purse down and went to grab her wallet.

"Which side? Left or right?" I repeated.

"Oh! Right!" Akamatsu giggled as she swiped her card on both sides, whilst I stepped up onto the left side on the machine. "What song should we do?"

"Hmm..." I hummed as I looked through the options. "What about Internet Yamero?"

"I haven't tried that one! It must be new!"

"It's a pretty good song."

"I don't think I've heard it! I'll probably get to hear it on here but I'll also listen to it when I get home!"

"Oh, erm... Goodluck?"

"Goodluck?"

"To beating me at the game!" I quickly said, kind of panicked. "I'm just, uhm, really good at the game!"

"Oh! I'll do my best!" Akamatsu grinned as she picked the song.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We were both extremely out of breath as the song finished, we panted heavily as we walked over to our purses.

"I never expected you to listen to songs like that..!" Akamatsu giggled as she regained her breath.

"I thought it wouldn't be surprising..." I panted as I looked through my bag to see if I had got any deodorant. "Do you have any deodorant?"

"Mhm!" Akamatsu passed me a spray deodorant, which I happily took and sprayed under my shirt before handing it back to her.

Akamatsu sprayed some under her shirt as well before shoving it back into her purse.

"What game should we do next? We got about a hundred tickets from the dance machine!" Akamatsu smiled as she grabbed the tickets and put them in her purse.

"A hundred!?" I raised my eyebrows, before going back to being expressionless.

"Because you got All Perfect, you perfectionist!" Akamatsu sighed with a smile.

"Oh... How about we do..." I looked around for what we could do next. "The basketball game, you know, the one over there?"

"Ooo! Yes, let's do it!" Akamatsu squealed in excitement as she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the game.

"You've got to stop doing that!" I groaned as we arrived infront of the basketball game. I read the words 'BASKETBALL DUNK'.

"Sorry!" Akamastu giggled, she must've noticed I was staring at the sign. "I know it's not very original, you don't have to announce it."

"Why does everything here have the same generic name?" I sighed as Akamatsu swiped her card on both sides.

"Dunno, just how it is." Akamatsu shrugged before grinning. "Good luck beating me at this game!"

We picked up the basketballs and began to aim and shoot at the hoops, I somehow got them in every time. At the end, I won the game.

"How do you keep doing that!?" Akamatsu asked in awe as she looked at how much tickets I was getting.

"Dunno, just dumb luck I guess..." I shrugged as I picked up the tickets. "I've got about a hundred more, how about you?"

"A HUNDRED!? I've only got twenty!" Akamatsu yelled in surprise as we both shove our tickets into our purses.

"Akamatsu, quiten down! ... Sorry." I sighed as I apologised to passerbys in the arcade who heard Akamatsu yell.

"Sorry!" Akamatsu sighed before going back to acting like her normal self. "Do you wanna try the claw machines next? I bet we have enough tickets for that figure out front!"

"Sure, I can try a couple of those, but I'm not very good at them..."

"Okay! Let's go!" Akamatsu reached to grab my arm, but I quickly slapped her hand away and glared at her. "R-right! Sorry!"

We walked over to a claw machine where a couple of cute, fluffy cow plushies sat.

"Ooo! These are so cuteeee!" Akamatsu looked at them in awe.

"Then why don't you try win one?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"I would... But I swear these things are rigged!" Akamatsu pouted.

"Let me guess, you want me to try win one for you?" I asked with a sigh.

"You can read me like an open book, Harukawa-chan!" Akamatsu giggled as she handed me her card. "Pleeeease?"

"Fine." I sighed as I swiped her card and began to control the claw. "Which one do you want?"

"That one! The strawberry cow!"

"Alright, I'll try aim for that one, then..."

I began to line the claw up, then I pressed the button and it grabbed the cow, and dropped it into the opening so we could grab it. Akamatsu squealed in excitement as she reached to grab it. Akamatsu hugged the plush tightly before throwing her arms around me and hugging me tightly.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you sooooo much, Harukawa-chan!" Akamatsu held me tightly in her grip as I wriggled, trying to escape, eventually she let me go.

"It's fine, really..." I sighed, I felt my cheeks go a bit pink as I looked away.

"Oh, sorry for hugging you..!" Akamatsu awkwardly giggled as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"It's fine..." I sighed again. "Are you hungry? I'm kinda hungry, and before you ask, no I don't want anything from the claw machine."

"A little bit... But first let's grab our prize from the front!"

We walked up to the front of the arcade, Akamatsu began to talk to the cashier, pointing at the Kuromi figure. We handed in our tickets and got the figure I twitched a smile as I put in my purse. We then began to walk out of the arcade.

"Where do you wanna eat?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"How about... That burger place up ahead?" Akamatsu asked, smiling as she put the cow plushie her purse, I was slightly surprised that it fit.

"Sure, I don't mind." I shrugged as we continued walking.