15 - At Daegu

Here at a royal suite of famous hotel of Daegu, one boy is sitting on the couch doing nothing but glaring one particular raven boy. Meanwhile that raven boy totally ignored other presence and folding their clothes on the bed and arranging them on the hotels closet.

 Meanwhile that raven boy totally ignored other presence and folding their clothes on the bed and arranging them on the hotels closet

Tae: Sometimes I really think that Jeon, you’ve none other work than tag alone  behind me. Like what you are doing right now. You just left your whole ass office behind and just barking round me (*scoff)
Jk(*chuckled) : You by any chance wanna tell me that I'm a dog kim? 🤨🤨🤨
Well if yes then remember that,I'm the most obedient dog 😏
Tae: As***** (*walk to bathroom)

 You just left your whole ass office behind and just barking round me (*scoff)Jk(*chuckled) : You by any chance wanna tell me that I'm a dog kim? 🤨🤨🤨 Well if yes then remember that,I'm the most obedient dog 😏Tae: As***** (*walk to bathroom)

Tae: Arggggghhhh! Now what should I do? This stupid Jeon suddenly tag alone with me? I had a perfect plan for that but this stupid bunny face have to ruined that bu...  (*suddenly he feel like throwing.  After freshens)
Now this b**** nausea is killing me. Feel like kill this bean (*looked at his belly) But what should I do little bean? I'm just got attached to you (*sigh) no no... No tae you’ve do something. I'm close to my first revenge. Yes. Nobody can stop me no one... (*pick his phone and call someone)
📱📲
Tae: Hello, Bambam?
Bb : Yes sir. I'm here as you said.
Tae: where?
Bb: sir,you told me to got the whole areas information and that dumped construction under Jeon's.
Tae: Good. what you got?
Bb: Sir,It's so interesting that construction dumped by none other than Mr Jeon senior himself. He not only banned this building or you can say an old company but also banned everyone to entry. No one not even Mr Jeon junior himself have that access to go there.
Tae (*smirk): He should be cause you know what From simple trash can speak the damn ugly past...  Everyone is banned huh? But I'll go there. That precious dark banned company.
Bb: but sir how? I mean it's under Jeon's. Right now they running one big project there.
Tae : project!  Big project... Hahahhah (*laughing like maniac) what will they do with that? At end of the day that useless project will destroyed by me only 😏
Bb: sir?
Tae: I've that project's file from Jeon Jungkook. Now you just got our man. Within a day there will be dust nothing else. The so called big project will turn out to ash 😏
Bb: Ok sir. I'm ready just call me on time...
(*cut the call)
Tae(*smirk): Now wait and watch Jeon

?? : I'm watching (*kissed Tae's neck)Tae(*flinched when a muscular hand wrapped his waist and a body back hugged him): Jeon

Tae(*flinched when a muscular hand wrapped his waist and a body back hugged him): Jeon...
Jk: what? (*look at Tae's eyes through the mirror) who do you think?
Tae: Mine girlfriend or boyfriend one of maybe...(*smirk)
Jk (*chuckle) : Girlfriend?  Your this body (*roam his hand at Tae's bare waist)  Don't deserve a girl cause you got a girl body. You are so gay kim (*wishpare) how badly your body react of mine mare touch. Look (*he made Tae  to look at the Mirror while he travelled his hand from Tae's waist to c*** area and dangerously close. Tae's whole body became numb. He shut his eyes and unknowingly lean to Jk's shoulder)
Jk: look... How submissively your body submit to me. Your every cell know my touch (*smirked while made some hickey)  your are totally lying about that girlfriend thingy kim.
(*Tae grabbed Jk's hand and scratch his hand with his nail but Jk remain unbothered) oh darling!  About your boyfie then...

(*with one hand he grab Tae's tiny baby bump and other he grab his thigh)
Jk: You are carrying my blood. The Jeon's blood and know what Jeon's hate Sharing his thing. One once Jeon's that reamins Jeon's forever. Do you think my blood will let you touch other man? Not in dream.
Tae: You are so yourself Jeon. Feeling so much pride over this Jeon tag right?  I swear on God one day you will feel disgust over this tag. That day I'll definitely offer you mine
Jk(*kissed Tae's cheek): Donno why you holding so many grudge about Jeon's. Trust me at end of the you’ve to carry this Jeon's blood (*smirk) wash your pretty face then come. You’ve to eat and then take medicine (*walk out)

Tae(*wipe his little tears): True that I had to carry this blood but I also promise this blood will betray you Jeon. I'll take my revenge within two days. Infront of your own eyes you will see the burn out dream...

Jk(*run his hand on his hair): I knew it... I damn knew that kim Taehyung definitely behind something big. And I'm damn right. He is on something really big but... No no I've to barware about his motive. Right now I've to increase the gurd of the project site but he had that file damn... No matter what kim I'll make your every attempt fail and make this project success. (*smirk) I love play with fire Mr. Pretty kim.

----------✪ TO BE CONTINUE ✪-------

Hey lovelies, sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and sooooooooooooo sorry for being this much late 😅 I just got stuck with study and stuff that's why Didn't make it earlier but now I'm here 😁
Don't forget to let me know about your thought of this epi...

Something big is waiting next 😉