End of Begining

"JEON JAESEONG, WHERE ARE YOU? COME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT. JAESEONG, JAESE..."

"Who the hell is yelling my name so loudly in my own home? Who is..." JaeSeong's words were cut short as he came face to face with a furious Bae ChangHo, making him gulp.

"What's going on? Who is shouting in our Mansion?" JangMi asked, coming down the stairs only to halt, seeing ChangHo in front of her. Just a look at his face and JangMi knew it wasn't good news.

"Jeon JangMi, there is the woman I wanted to meet. You, you're the reason for my daughter's condition. You and your son, Jeon Jungkook. You're the reason why my daughter has locked herself in her room for the past two days without food. You promised my wife on her deathbed that you'll marry your son to my daughter and will always take care of her like her own mother. You gave false promises and hope to my daughter and now she is suffering because of your lies.

All these years I kept quiet even after seeing my daughter cry alone in her room because of your son. I knew from the beginning that he never loved her and never wanted to marry her. But, you, you assured me, saying that he'll come around one day. And I, like a fool, believed your words. And now my daughter is paying the price for my foolishness. I should've stopped her from falling for your son the moment I saw his indifference towards my daughter.

But, I couldn't say No to her. She is my world and my only family. And I'll destroy everyone who dares to come between her and her happiness, no matter who they are. You and your family have made a fool out of us and I'll make you pay for this. If anything happens to my daughter because of your son, I promise you I'll bring hell down on him and make him pay for every single tear of my daughter. I promise you that. And unlike you, I keep my promises."

A shiver ran down JangMi's spine at ChangHo's words. She knew ChangHo meant every word he spoke, making her scared for Jungkook. Even though the Bae's were not at the level of the Jeons, financially, they were still one of the prominent families of Seoul with wealth and respect that spanned generations. And making an enemy out of them would be a big mistake the Jeons could do.

"ChangHo-ssi, I sincerely apologize for not telling you in advance about Jungkook's wedding, but it's not what you think. As you already know, Rowoon was supposed to marry Taehyung that day. But, due to some unforeseen circumstances we had to make a decision to save both ours and the Kims reputation. This wedding doesn't mean anything. Infact, Taehyung has already left this home and went back to Kim Mansion.

I know you have every reason to be angry, but please believe me this one last time. Jungkook is still Hana's fiance and only she will be my daughter in law, as I promised. We are just waiting for the right time for the news about Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding to die down before getting them divorced. If you want, I'll personally come to your home and meet with Hana to explain the situation." JangMi spoke, trying to appease ChangHo.

"JangMi is right, Mr. Bae. This marriage happened because of my elder son's mistake. He didn't show up to his own wedding and we didn't have any other option than to replace him with Jungkook, as the media were involved. And we didn't know any other way to salvage our reputation than to go ahead with the wedding as planned. We had initially planned to postpone the wedding, but we don't know how the media got wind of it even though it was kept a secret. Both Jungkook and Taehyung didn't want to marry each other, but were forced into it because of the situation.

We should've informed you of the same afterwards and explained everything to you and your daughter to avoid any misunderstandings. But, things were a bit hectic here and we apologize for that. But, we assure you that you have nothing to worry about. Taehyung and Jungkook grew up together. They see each other as brothers and this marriage is not going to change that. So, please don't worry." JaeSeong spoke, agreeing to his wife.