Taken

"Jungkook, Mr. Han is here for the presentation. I have arranged everything in the meeting room already. So, whenever you're ready, we can go."

"Did you check the final documents for the contract, Hyung?"

"Yes, Jungkook. I have already double checked it. And everything seems to be in order."

"Alright then. Let's go meet them." It's been two weeks since Jungkook's birthday and as Taehyung predicted he was already back to his busy schedule of being a CEO. Both Jungkook and Hobi made their way towards the meeting room where Mr. Han was waiting for him along with the other board of directors of Jeon Corps. Han stood up as soon as he saw Jungkook coming inside and forwarded his hand for greeting which Jungkook accepted before taking his place at the head of the table with Hobi sitting on his right.

"Good Morning, Ladies & Gentlemen. Glad that everyone could make it to the presentation. We all know why we're here. So, without further ado, let's begin." Jungkook instructed and Mr. Han's assistant stood up to present their company's plan for the project while Jungkook listened attentively. Once it was over, it was Hobi's turn to present the ideas on behalf of the Jeon Corps.

"We have seen both the company's plans and I have to say I'm very impressed with the way things are shaping up. Collaborating on this project was the best idea and I can see both the companies making huge profits in the future. Now, if the other's don't have any objections, let's sign the final contract before the project takes off officially." One of the board of directors suggested and the rest agreed to it as Hobi placed the contract in front of both Jungkook and Taesul to sign.

Taesul signed the contract immediately while Jungkook hesitated a moment before signing while everyone clapped.

"Congratulations, Mr. Jeon. Our partnership is official now. Let's make this project a great success."

"Thank you, Mr. Han. And congratulations to you too." Both Jungkook and Taesul shook hands, finalizing their partnership.

Everyone congratulated them one by one and finally it was just Taesul and Jungkook and their assistants who were left in the room.

"Well, Mr. Jeon, now that we have finalized our partnership, why not have a small celebration over dinner? My treat and you can bring Taehyung-ssi too. What do you say?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at the mention of his husband's name from Taesul's mouth.

"If you want to have dinner to celebrate our project getting the green signal, then I'm all for it. But I would like to keep my professional and personal life separate. Taehyung is my husband and he has no reason to attend every single celebration of every single contract that I sign, because that would be impossible, considering I sign a lot of contracts and make a lot of deals every single day. But if you want to have dinner with just me and my assistant, who has worked equally hard on this project, then I am all willing."

"Oh no no, Mr. Jeon, you misunderstand me. I was only asking for Taehyung-ssi's presence because he had been a great help in designing my home and my office space. He helped me in procuring some really unique and beautiful pieces of art that now graces both my home and my office. And I never got to thank him properly. So, I thought of using this opportunity to thank him in person. That's all."

"You don't need to thank him for doing his job, Mr. Han. Buying and selling art is what he does and for which he gets paid. Your payment is thank you enough. But if you still insist, then I'll be sure to pass on your message to him and convey your thanks. Now, I'll have to take your leave, Mr. Han. I have some important meetings that I have to attend. Please let my assistant know if and when you'd like to grab that dinner. Now, if you please excuse me."