wired interview

you, noah, sadie, and gaten are doing a wired interview. no one knows that you and sadie are dating, apart from your friends, but fans are suspecting and always shipping you both.

noah is sitting on your far right, sadie on your close right, and gaten on your left.

"hi, i'm noah schnapp"

"hi, i'm sadie sink"

"i'm y/n y/l/n"

"and i'm gaten matarazzo"

"and this is the wired autocomplete interview" sadie says.

"okay, so noah is going to start" one of the workers say as he hands noah his first board.

"all right" he looks at the board. "what noah schnapp" he says as he looks into the camera. "what tiktok dance did noah schnapp create?" he reads out.

"create?" you question.

"you created a dance?" gaten asks.

"well, i actually made one last night. we were just like running behind everyone at the party and just going like-" he motions the dance that he done.

"yeah, you encouraged me to do so as well and i did it. that was fun" gaten said.

"i was in bed" sadie laughs.

"yeah, me too" you quickly glance at the camera by accident and you immediately knew that was a mistake.

noah and gaten laughed at what you both said.

"i was like, 'oh my god, it's 10:30 guys'"

"yeah, they were going hard" noah said.

you and sadie both share a look and snort.

"what does noah schnapp do in his free time?" noah reads out. "i like food, i love eating. when i'm like, not doing anything, i will be-"

"going to college" gaten says.

"having food" noah finishes.

"yup" you all say.

"what is noah schnapps favourite season of stranger things? hm, i don't know, what do you guys think?" noah asks you all.

"i think 2"

"i loved your work in season 2"

"season 3 is my favourite. the summer feel and the happiness... well, for the most part"

"yeah, season 3" noah agrees.

"yeah season 3 was really good. but for season 2, i love like, the halloween stuff"

"yeah, that's really fun"

"and obviously, wills storyline. that was-" sadie makes the 'perfect' hand signal with a wink and you shift in your seat. that doesn't go unnoticed.

"that was like sadies debut"

everyone laughs at noah's comment.

"baby sadie" you tease, making her laugh.

"baby sadie" she repeats. "there she is"

"what music video was noah schnapp in? i was in a panic! at the disco-"

"oh my god, that's right! i remember that" sadie says.

"yeah, that was so cool" gaten laughs. "like 10 year old noah"

"yeah, i was like, shitting myself. i was so scared" noah says and gaten laughs. noah throws his board as he was done with it.

a worker comes over and hands sadie her board. "what sadie sink. what does sadie sink say in all too well?" she laughs. "i can't remember it"