at the window

"get out of my sight!" your mom yells at you.

"fine!" you yell back as you open your front door and slam it behind you.

you just got in an argument with your mom over something stupid. she didn't want to see you anymore and honestly, you didn't want to see her either. you decide to go to your girlfriend, sadie's house.

~~~

you climb up the pole next to sadie's garage. you pull yourself up onto the roof of the garage and stand up. sadie's bedroom window was right next to you. you lightly tap on the window. you wait a second before tapping it again. the curtains behind the window finally draw back and sadie's face appears, making you smile. she slightly furrows her eyebrows before opening her window.

"y/n?" she says, quietly.

"hey." you smile.

"what are you doing here?" she scream whispers.

"let me in, it's freezing out here." you ignore her question. she steps back into her room and you carefully climb through her window.

"y/n, it's eleven-thirty." she whispers, trying to hide a smile.

"yeah, so? i was quiet, wasn't i?" you whisper with a smile.

"you're such an idiot." she smiles before stepping closer to you. you laugh slightly before grabbing her by the waist and kissing her. her hands go up your shoulders and around your neck.

"seriously," sadie mumbles against your lips, "what are you doing here?"

you pull away, still holding her, "well... i got into a fight with my mom, and she sorta kicked me out." you smile.

sadie playfully rolls her eyes, "why did you get in a fight with your mom?"

"because i'm an asshole." you reply.

she laughs, "you are an asshole."

you hum in response before kissing her again. her arms fully wrap around your neck and you pull her closer. she starts to walk back and you follow. you gently let her down on her bed and get on top of her. your tongue slides in her mouth and she hums into the kiss. she puts her hands under your shirt and trails them up and down your torso.

you move your lips to her neck and-

"sadie, can i come in?" you hear sadie's mom's voice through her closed door. you immediately pull away and look at sadie.

"shit." you whisper before jumping off of her bed.

"uh- just a second!" sadie yells. you look around, trying to find a hiding spot. "under the bed, under the bed." sadie whispers as she stands up. you quickly lay down and crawl under her bed. "okay!" sadie yells.

her mom opens her door, "is everything alright?"

"yeah, fine, i, uh... i was just getting my pyjamas on." sadie says.

"oh, okay, i was just going to ask if you wanted to come to the mall with me tomorrow morning."

"yeah, sure- okay." sadie replies.

"alright, goodnight, honey." her mom smiles before going to leave the room.

"goodnight, mom." sadie says. the door closes and sadie sighs. you snort from under the bed. sadie crouches down next to you, "get out of there."

you crawl out from underneath her bed and stand up, "nice save, huh?"

"very funny." sadie smiles as she comes up to you and kisses you.

you kiss back before pulling away, "i hate to do this, but i should get back home."

"okay." sadie says quietly before kissing you again. you pull away and give her one last peck before you start to climb back out of her window.

"i'll see you tomorrow." you smile from her garage roof.

"yeah." she replies and you start to climb back down the pole. you jump to the floor and look back up at her window and wave, which she returns, before you start walking away.

A/N
this is so short ik ‼️
but i'm making a teacherxstudent story rn so go read it pookie wookies 😘