party - part two

you and sadie were saying your goodbyes to the last few people at the party. pretty much everyone had left, it was just a couple of your closest friends that were leaving.

you close the front door and sigh. you turn to sadie. she looks up at you with innocent eyes for a few seconds before quickly walking away.

you smile to yourself before you follow her, "sadie..."

"hm?" she hums as she picks up her pace, into the kitchen. you go in behind her to see her starting to clear some mess on the counter tops.

"about earlier..." you start.

she stops what she's doing for a second before slowly turning to face you. she actually looks worried.

"was a pretty stupid thing to do," you say in a low tone as you take a step closer to her, "don't you think?"

she doesn't even make eye contact with you. she opens her mouth to say something but then closes it again. she sighs, "i... um..."

you put a finger under her chin to lift her head to look at you. a small smile forms on your face as you tilt your head to the side.

"it was a stupid thing to do," she finally says.

"mhm," you hum as you move your hand to her hair and move it out of her face.

you look her in the eye with a smirk. a smile starts to grow on her face and she lets a small laugh out her nose before playfully rolling her eyes. you smile back as she grabs the back of your neck and pulls you in for a kiss. you giggle into the kiss as your hands make their way down to her waist.

sadie wraps her arms around your neck as you lick her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. she immediately opens her mouth and tangles your tongues together.

your hands go down to the back of her thighs to help her jump on to the counter. once she's on the counter, you move her legs with yours and stand in between them. you both pull away, partly for air and partly for sadie to take off her shirt. you quickly reconnect your lips again. your hands go up and down her thighs before going up to her hips. you put your fingers in her jean loops and slide her closer to you.

sadie starts to slightly grind against you as you hold her lower back. you slowly move your hands to her jean buttons. you unbutton them and pull down the zip. you don't even pull them down, you just put your thumb down into her underwear. you lightly push on her clit with your thumb, making her moan into the kiss. you have the rest of your hand on her lower stomach, applying a small amount of pressure. she wraps her legs around your waist as you rub circles. you speed up your pace and push harder.

she pulls away from the kiss and leans her head back on the cabinet behind her, "fuck," she pants.

you put your lips on her neck and leave wet kisses everywhere. her hands move up to your head and she tangles her fingers in your hair. you trail kisses down her neck to her chest.

"oh, god," she groans. her legs tighten around your waist. you lift your head to see her with her eyes squeezed shut, "i'm..."

you quickly pull your hand out from her underwear.

she quickly lifts her head to look at you, "what the fuck?"

you just laugh at her.

"are you kidding me?" she asks as you continue to laugh while subtly pulling her pants down, "you know i hate it when you-"

"sadie, shut up," you quickly lean down and attach your lips to her clit. she lets out a loud moan and leans her head back on the cabinet again. you smile against her as you swirl your tongue through her folds. she grips the edge of the counter.

"shit," she breathes out. she was already sensitive, so it didn't take much to get her close. you speed up your movements and her legs slightly twitch, "i'm so..."

you push your tongue hard against her clit and that sent her over the edge.

"fuck, y/n!" she yells. you slow down your pace and let her recover. you clean her up and straighten yourself up again. she lifts her head to look at you as she tries to get her breath back.

"happy now?" you ask.

"very," she smiles before grabbing the back of your neck and pulls you in for a passionate kiss. "i love you," she says once you pull away.

"i love you," you smile but change into a frown, "but don't pull something like that again,"

"oh, i won't," she replies before kissing you again.

A/N
this is so short ik but i haven't posted in a hot minute so 😋