5 The new Manager

Jungkook had been feeling uneasy for a while, but he couldn't quite put his finger on why. It wasn't until a new manager was assigned to BTS that things started to make sense.

The manager, Mr. Kim, was an older man with a stern demeanor. He was cold towards Jungkook from the start, barely acknowledging his existence. Jungkook tried not to take it personally, but it was hard. He couldn't help but feel like he was doing something wrong.

Things came to a head during a rehearsal. BTS had been working hard all day, and everyone was tired and ready to go home. But Mr. Kim had other ideas. He wanted them to stay and practice some more, even though it was getting late.

Jungkook spoke up, suggesting that they could continue practicing the next day when they were all feeling more refreshed. Mr. Kim didn't take kindly to being challenged by an Omega, and he lashed out at Jungkook.

"You don't get to make decisions around here," he said, his voice dripping with disdain. "You're just an Omega. Know your place."

Jungkook was stunned. He had never been spoken to like that before. He felt humiliated and hurt, and his eyes started to fill with tears.

The other members of BTS were outraged by Mr. Kim's behavior. They stood up for Jungkook, telling Mr. Kim that he had no right to treat their brother that way. But Mr. Kim was stubborn, and he refused to back down.

The tension between Mr. Kim and BTS continued to escalate. He would purposely exclude Jungkook from important meetings or decisions, and he made it clear that he didn't think Jungkook was as valuable as the other members.

Jungkook was at his breaking point. He had never felt so isolated and alone. He couldn't understand why Mr. Kim had such a problem with him, and he didn't know how to fix it.

One day, when Jungkook was feeling particularly down, the other members surprised him with a gift. It was a beautiful necklace with a small charm that had all of their initials engraved on it. They told him that they loved him and that he was an important part of their family.

Jungkook was touched by their gesture, and he felt a surge of hope. Maybe things could get better between him and Mr. Kim.

But it wasn't meant to be. Mr. Kim continued to make things difficult for Jungkook, and it was starting to take a toll on the group as a whole. They were constantly on edge, worried about what Mr. Kim might do next.

One day, when they were getting ready for a performance, Mr. Kim crossed a line. He made a snide comment about Jungkook's appearance, saying that he looked like he had gained weight. It was a cruel and unnecessary comment, and it sent Jungkook over the edge.

He snapped. He lashed out at Mr. Kim, screaming at him and telling him that he had had enough. The other members of BTS tried to calm Jungkook down, but he was too angry. He stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

The rest of BTS was left to deal with the fallout. They knew that Mr. Kim was going to be furious, and they were worried about what he might do to Jungkook. They rallied around him, determined to protect him no matter what.

In the end, Mr. Kim was let go from his position. The incident had been the final straw, and the higher-ups realized that he was causing more harm than good. BTS was relieved

After Mr. Kim was fired, BTS breathed a collective sigh of relief. They thought that the worst was over, but they were wrong.

A few weeks after Mr. Kim's departure, Jungkook was on his way home from a late-night recording session when he was ambushed. It was dark, and he didn't see them coming until it was too late.