8 Sick Jungkook

Jungkook tried his best to hide the fact that he was feeling unwell. As an Omega, he didn't want to show any weakness in front of his Alpha hyungs and lovers. He was used to taking care of himself, but this time it was different. His head was pounding, his body ached, and he felt like he was burning up from the inside. He didn't want to alarm his Hyungs, especially since they had a concert coming up.

The other members noticed that Jungkook wasn't acting like himself. He wasn't as energetic as he usually was and seemed to be in pain. They were worried about him but didn't want to pry, so they didn't say anything. However, Namjoon, the leader of the group, noticed that Jungkook was sweating profusely during practice and decided to take action.

"Jungkook, are you feeling okay?" Namjoon asked, his voice laced with concern.

Jungkook tried to hide his discomfort but failed. "I'm fine hyung, don't worry about me," he said, his voice weak.

Namjoon knew better than to believe him. "You don't look fine. Let's take a break and get you some water."

Jungkook nodded, grateful for the break. He didn't want to worry his hyungs, but he couldn't hide his sickness any longer. As they sat down, he started to shiver, and his face turned pale. Taehyung, who was sitting next to him, noticed and put his arm around him.

"Jungkook, you're not fine. Tell us what's wrong," Taehyung said, his voice gentle.

Jungkook didn't want to worry his alphas, but he couldn't hide it any longer. "I think I'm sick. I didn't want to worry you guys, especially with the concert coming up."

The other members were shocked. They had no idea that Jungkook was feeling so bad. They immediately sprang into action, taking care of their Omega.

"You should have told us earlier, Kookie," Jimin said, his voice filled with concern.

Jungkook smiled weakly. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to worry you guys."

"We're your Hyungs and lovers, Kook. We're here for you no matter what," Jin said, his voice filled with love.

The rest of the day was spent taking care of Jungkook. The other members made sure he was hydrated and comfortable, and they took turns checking on him throughout the night. Jungkook felt grateful to have such caring and loving people in his life.

The next day, Jungkook was feeling a little better, but he still wasn't completely well. He didn't want to disappoint his fans, so he put on a brave face and went to the concert. However, his condition worsened during the performance, and he nearly collapsed on stage.

The other members noticed and immediately took action. They stopped the concert and rushed Jungkook off stage to take care of him. 

They carried him backstage and laid him down on a couch, fanning him with cool air to help bring down his fever. The fans were worried and confused, but the staff assured them that everything would be okay and that they would provide updates as soon as they had them.

Jungkook was taken to a nearby hospital for a check-up, where he was diagnosed with a severe case of flu. The other members stayed by his side throughout the whole ordeal, taking turns keeping him company and making sure he had everything he needed.

The fans were worried about Jungkook's health and were sending him messages of support and love on social media. They wanted to make sure that he knew that they were there for him, no matter what.

After a few days in the hospital, Jungkook was finally allowed to go home. The other members helped him pack his bags and took him back to their shared apartment, where they continued to take care of him. They made sure that he got plenty of rest, fluids, and healthy food to help him recover quickly.

During this time, the other members were also dealing with their own emotions. They had been worried sick about Jungkook and were grateful that he was okay. However, they were also feeling guilty for not noticing that he was sick earlier. They vowed to be more observant in the future and to take care of each other better.

Jungkook was touched by how much his hyungs cared for him. He had always known that they loved him, but this experience had shown him just how much they were willing to sacrifice for him. He felt grateful and loved.

As he slowly started to recover, the other members started to plan a surprise for him. They wanted to do something special to show him just how much he meant to them. They decided to throw him a surprise party, complete with his favorite foods, games, and decorations.

When Jungkook walked into the apartment and saw the party, he was shocked and moved to tears. He couldn't believe how much his hyungs loved him and how much they were willing to do for him. They spent the evening laughing and having fun, forgetting all their worries and just enjoying each other's company.

As the night drew on, the members of BTS sat around the living room, enjoying the afterglow of Jungkook's surprise party. The mood was light, but there was an underlying sadness that lingered in the air. They had all been shaken by Jungkook's collapse on stage and were still trying to process what had happened.

"Jungkookie, are you feeling any better?" Jimin asked, concern etched on his face.

Jungkook nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Thanks to all of you."

The other members nodded in agreement, each taking a moment to express their relief that Jungkook was okay.

Suga spoke up, his voice soft. "We were so worried about you, Jungkook. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life."

Jungkook's smile faded a little, and he looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry that I worried you guys. I should have told you that I wasn't feeling well."

RM shook his head. "No, Jungkook. It's not your fault. We should have noticed that something was wrong."

There was a pause, and then Jin spoke up. "We're all alphas, Jungkook. We're not as attuned to your needs as we should be. But we love you, and we want to take care of you. That's what a pack does."

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, and he looked up at his hyungs. "I love you guys too. I don't know what I'd do without you."

There was a moment of silence, and then J-Hope spoke up. "You don't have to worry about that, Jungkook. We're never going to leave you. We're your pack, and we'll always be here for you."

There were nods of agreement from the other members, and then the room fell quiet again. For a moment, they all just sat there, lost in their thoughts.

Finally, Jungkook spoke up. "I don't want to be a burden on you guys. I don't want to be the weak one in the pack."

Jimin's eyes widened, and he leaned forward. "Jungkook, don't ever say that. You're not weak. You're strong, and you're brave. You're the maknae of BTS, and you hold us all together. We need you just as much as you need us."

Jungkook smiled, and his eyes shone with emotion. "Thank you, Jimin. That means a lot to me."