Suspicious

Kitty's pov
I wanted to tell Krystal about the conversation I heard but they said that they would keep an eye on me and I didn't know when they would be watching me since they're not all human.

What I wanted to know was if they were gonna watch me and stay quiet about, if they were gonna confront me about it or if I should confront them myself.

My mind wandered over that thought for a while and I got rid of the thought of trying to confront them cause that would just make me even more suspicious.

I walked down the hallway and heard SNowbelle and Asper talking to each other, they would make a cute couple.

Zane's pov
"So should we tell her?" I asked.

"And why would we tell her that we're sus of her?" Noi asked.

"I mean we could tell her and then see what her reaction is." I said.

(If you guys are trying to get a shocked reaction out of me, it won't work since I already know you guys find me sus.)

"Zane does have a point." Drew said. "And then when we see her reaction we can judge if shes more or less sus."

"Okie then whos gonna tell her." Noi said.

"We have to find a fair way to decide this or we won't be able to decide who should do it." Drew said.

(Or you could all just ask me 😒)

"How about we all just talk to her about it." Noi said.

(Your so smart Noi 😍)

"Okie who would she least suspect to pull her for a chat?" Drew asked.

"Imogen I would say." I said.

"SUre I'll go find her." Imogen said walking off.

Kitty's pov
I was trying to find something to do cause I was bored.

"Hey Kitty!" Imogen said.

"Hey Imo!" I said.

"Is it alright if me, Noi, Zane and Drew talk to you about something?" Imogen asked.

"Ye thats fine." I said.

Guess they're gonna confront me about it.

On the way to the living room me and Imogen talked a bit.

"So hows Tayla?" I asked, my jealousy creeping up on me.

"Tayla's doing fine." Imogen said.

"Does she still have a crush on you?" I asked.

"Well ever since you left she has been acting more clingy towards me so I reckon that since your no longer in the picture she thinks that she can just win my heart." Imogen said.

Nu-uh Tayla don't you dare steal her away from me.

"But she can't!" I said.

"She can't and she won't. You know your the only one I like." Imogen said.

We both smiled.

We made it to the living room and I could see Noi, Zane and Drew sitting down on the sofa.

"Kitty we need to talk." Was all Zane said as I sat down.

480 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^